Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now you have one more newbie to deal with!

5 posters

Go down

Now you have one more newbie to deal with! Empty Now you have one more newbie to deal with!

Post by xxXXKeppiXXxx 2011-03-20, 18:47

Hi I am new here and just wanted to inform you that i exist and such .. I have no idea how I ended up here ... I just googeld Umineko no Naku Koro ni NV and before i knew it i was a member ... so .. yeah.. It's nice to meet you all Very Happy
xxXXKeppiXXxx
xxXXKeppiXXxx
n00b
n00b

AwesomeSauce : 0

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Takumi_Usui_eLiT

Back to top Go down

Now you have one more newbie to deal with! Empty Re: Now you have one more newbie to deal with!

Post by InteroVegas 2011-03-20, 20:31

Lulz its amusing that we are on the first page. Uhm, welcome, we actually do talk about umineko and the like in the umineko section. Its very crowded on the site and a lot of unrelated stuff, but its still pretty chill where. So yeah, welcome to CoP
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Now you have one more newbie to deal with! Empty Re: Now you have one more newbie to deal with!

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-03-20, 20:34

Because everything here just screams out that we're a sovereign Umineko fandom. Watch your step as you come in.

Welkomme, brave komrade! There really is only one topic you need to read to get oriented, and its in every section at the very top. Now if only those other 2 people who joined last FRIDAY!! would kindly introduce themselves.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-03-20, 21:54

Oh man, now I'm wishing I didn't troll the KeyWords list now that we're attracting more members.

More guys coming in for the Umineko stuff, nice. Nice to meet you, whoever you are, hope you become a regular member. Feel free to do whatever, I'm Marthmarthy, the section mod for Table Top Games, yada yada, here's your hand stamp so you can return whenever [stamps hand]
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-03-20, 22:55

Wow, is that why one of the biggest keywords is YURI in all caps? let's see, what else: sandow, hentai, tsukihime. Son, I am disappoint.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2011-03-21, 18:43

Greetings. welcome to CoP and try not to be weirded out by all the freaks around here - myself included
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-03-21, 22:26

As proven by the K-pop F U T A star in his sig. Thanks for the example Nullset Smile

Yeah so here's a breakdown of the regular freaks for ya:
Corenat Rovarnus: Our Napoleon admin, occasional troll but ultimately runs everything here. Start a spam war and he'll take care of you in short order, and you don't want that to happen its very belittling. Original member of the forum.

Vroop: The cool guy who has a slight nerdy side (way less nerdy than us). Vice admin and the king of VR(.Y.)P [lol love the filter for c u r v e s Vroopmaster xD ]. Cleans up the place like a boss

Itsame273: A.K.A. Kai-Wen, our chief "data manager". Most of our interweb loot comes from this guy, so give him some respect (at least sometimes). Also makes us our banners. One of the originals.

Nullset12: The guy that proves how easy it is to be a Anime nerd in hiding. By day he's a polo T-wearing tennis-playing contemporary citizen, by night a higurashi nerd and Shion fanboy. Oh and he listens to K-pop.

Nina: Maybe the only girl on our forum, one of the few survivors from the Great Moon Records Crash of 2010. Type Moon fan and general anime enthusiast. One of the originals

MarthMarthy: Me! One of the rare white people on this forum. Not a huge anime fan, bit sick of it due to the over-saturation of certain Franchises Staying Nerd-candy for so long Razz Learning Japanese, does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and loves Table Top RPG's (especially Pathfinder). One of the originals.

Darkgenesis: Fallen from grace from his prestigious seat of Global Mod since the Spam War of August, this guy is probably the most casual of our regulars. One of the originals.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-03-21, 23:00

Thanks for providing your own version of the intro topic....
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2011-03-26, 09:16

Ignore what michael said ... aside from the tennis stuff.

I love all genres of music. With the exception of american pop/r+b/rap crap.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down