Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another suggestion for after servant battles

+3
kaede
Sanae Kochiya
ZedSlayer
7 posters

Go down

another suggestion for after servant battles Empty another suggestion for after servant battles

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-25, 14:22

GaiaOnline runs a flash based MMO, with no download required. All you need is a Gaia account and it's all I really use mine for. It has some interesting mechanics, and I would like some feedback after some experimentation on it.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

another suggestion for after servant battles Empty Re: another suggestion for after servant battles

Post by Sanae Kochiya 2010-11-25, 19:28

LOL GAIA
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
Griefer
Griefer

AwesomeSauce : -2

Back to top Go down

another suggestion for after servant battles Empty Re: another suggestion for after servant battles

Post by kaede 2010-11-25, 20:30

Played it but its a bit boring after a while.

Also just an idea of mine but maybe we could play one of the many browser based games on the web. My brother suggested Urban Dead a zombie text based mmo and my friends friend suggested the ninja rpg a text based ninja game. Cant say how good or bad they are but ill check them out.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-25, 22:30

seriously? u want us to play gaia? I find it almost as bad as runescape....
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-26, 12:11

Nina wrote:Played it but its a bit boring after a while.
yes, I agree it is too grind based, but all mmo's are like that

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-26, 13:48

Sanae Kochiya wrote:LOL GAIA

Exactly. what the AMOS were you thinking larry.

Nina wrote:Played it but its a bit boring after a while.

Also just an idea of mine but maybe we could play one of the many browser based games on the web. My brother suggested Urban Dead a zombie text based mmo and my friends friend suggested the ninja rpg a text based ninja game. Cant say how good or bad they are but ill check them out.

Text-based.....that might not appeal to some of us(PHALLICS)
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-26, 15:58

We aren't jellyfish, unlike Wayneth El Kuehloi here, some of us have eyes that enjoy seizure levels of stimulation.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-26, 16:25

then you think we should all go play gaia? yeah right..

Oh, BETTER IDEA: 4chan-style small-scale invasion of Gaia Online, similar to the Habbo Hotel Pool closings.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-26, 18:17

Not a text based game
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-26, 23:44

Although its not available yet I have high hopes for this game,Zday, fpsmmo survival horror game where you try and survive a zombie outbreak by any means necessary (ie a resident evil mmo but better) from what I can tell it will have an open world, all types of weapons, places where players can make a stand against waves of zombies, even a skill tree for custom made characters.

Also a game that looks good to me Dead frontier a top down mmo zombie killing with pvp and is in 3D and looks pretty good for a beta game.

(sorry for all the zombie games just got through watching several zombie movies and i have been playing a bit of L4D on my brothers comp.)

Well anyone got any other games they want to share?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down