Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free face book credits (first come first serve one voucher only)

+2
The Lord Kelvin
kaede
6 posters

Go down

free face book credits (first come first serve one voucher only) Empty free face book credits (first come first serve one voucher only)

Post by kaede 2010-08-27, 13:39

I have one voucher for 10 free facebook credits whoever wants it pm me ill give it to you and tell how to redeem it.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

free face book credits (first come first serve one voucher only) Empty Re: free face book credits (first come first serve one voucher only)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-27, 13:55

not interested cause i nvr use my facebook, but im curious... wut r facebook creds?
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

free face book credits (first come first serve one voucher only) Empty Re: free face book credits (first come first serve one voucher only)

Post by kaede 2010-08-27, 13:58

I have no idea i dont have a facebook. I'll guess that you use them in there games to buy things.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-27, 14:41

You can buy stuff. give people a "teddy bear" virtually LOL
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-27, 14:42

Its like NeoPets money, basically...except in NeoPets you play games to earn money.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-08-27, 15:14

Is it just me, or was giving teddy bears to people on facebook free originally?
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-27, 15:29

Facebook saw a opportunity to make money to make $ off of something free and jumped on it.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-08-27, 16:35

oh boy, with this I can artificially boost my mafia size to over 9000 and rape all those bosses at long last. seriously though its retarded.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down