Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update the status bar right bellow the Big Picture for crying out loud.

5 posters

Go down

Update the status bar right bellow the Big Picture for crying out loud. Empty Update the status bar right bellow the Big Picture for crying out loud.

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-26, 12:51

I'm sick of that thing never being updated, go fix it or something.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Update the status bar right bellow the Big Picture for crying out loud. Empty Re: Update the status bar right bellow the Big Picture for crying out loud.

Post by kaede 2010-08-26, 13:02

How bout you let any mods update it with useful information?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Update the status bar right bellow the Big Picture for crying out loud. Empty Re: Update the status bar right bellow the Big Picture for crying out loud.

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-26, 14:49

Uhhh to be honest I don't know if its a Admin exclusive power.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-26, 15:12

It is I'm just suggesting it because wayne or anyone who has the power to do so won't update it.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-08-26, 15:48

What what exactly are you talking about?
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-26, 15:52

The bar that says things like wings of liberty is being released.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-08-26, 16:33

Oh that thing xD.
I think it's Kooay's personal toy, so I'm not going to go messing with it :/
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-08-26, 17:23

yes it is an admin exclusive power, which I'm not going to go handing out to any random hobo on the street, but go ahead and make whatever changes you want Vroopmaster.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-08-26, 17:40

Oh, thanks Kooay; will do ^.^
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-26, 18:33

Egh ... change it to halo reach being released Sept 14th
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-28, 13:12

Fallout: New Vegas this October. Can't wait for the hardcore mode.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-28, 14:16

So getting that game. Can't wait to wipe out entire towns mutants with a solar powered death ray.

Last edited by kaede on 2010-08-28, 14:50; edited 1 time in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-28, 14:34

I'm looking forward to the option to play it more "realistically". The harder mode makes you eat drink and sleep like a normal human (or else you die), as well as making healing more difficult. I've always found it funny how when I'm at like 5 hit points I'll just whip out my magic time stopping pip-boy and eat 10,000 containers of pork n' beans and Sugar Bombs that my super-human metabolism instantly turns into nutrients and heals my oh-so many wounds, and when I'm done with that I stick 10 Stimpak syringes into my flesh with one hand, doing all of this with the Pip-boy is still in my face.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-28, 14:42

True I installed a mod on my pc version of fallout 3 to include that feature and things like getting sick and losing limbs that you could replace with cybernetics. And you can use that mode no matter the dificulity.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-28, 20:32

Getting sick I might not like, because it'll remind me of Vamprisim from Oblivion. I swear, every time I hit level 19 a vampire just comes up and bites my character. Isn't it sad sacchin Sad

Anyways, sounds like a cool mod. Where can I find it?
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-28, 20:47

Being sick is mainly a drop in stats until you rest in a bed and its been a long time but I can ask my brother if he has the mod still when he comes back from europe.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down