Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's MIGRATION TIME!!!

3 posters

Go down

It's MIGRATION TIME!!! Empty It's MIGRATION TIME!!!

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-16, 21:18

migration [mai-gray-shun] noun :
1. A form of natural disaster, instigated when barbarous savages of inferior breeding decide to abandon their trash heap of a homeland and invade a more civilized nation to corrupt its culture and people, under the pretense of peacefully leeching off of its welfare.
2. Same as 1, except over the Internet.
The Promised Land => https://churchofproz . com (remove spaces between dot)
Greetings comrades, and Happy Lunar New Year!
It's MIGRATION TIME!!! HnVA1yb

1. As you may already know, the Church of ProZ Administration has been preparing to migrate from our current aging infrastructure to a new forum host, namely "000webhost". No doubt you have heard of this host and can tell of its sterling reputation merely from the title. We believe that it is in your best interest to switch to the new site we have chosen. See this post for our uncontested justifications for the migration: https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1558-the-great-cop-migration-wip
  2. The new forum is up right now! It's been set up with all your dice-rolling, user-tagging, etc., and is pretty much done(except for all the stuff that isn't done). We will be rolling out visual updates intermittently to "improve" the look and feel.
  3. You are strongly encouraged to begin moving your topics (RPGs, etc.) to the new forum. We suggest linking from the old post to the post on the new forum, and vice-versa. Encouragement and suggestion will be applied with additional strength where necessary as the situation progresses.
  4. We will begin "locking down" the old forums starting on March 1st, 2018(tentative). The posters who won't be reading this announcement (You probably know who they are) are gonna have a bad time.
  5. The old forums will be left up as an archive, so you can view the old threads.
  6. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, memes, shitposting, etc. you can voice them in this thread or in the "Suggestions" section of the new site. We look forward to seeing you there!  What a Face

Regards,
It's MIGRATION TIME!!! Signat11
Corenat Rovarnus
Your Glorious Administrator, Chairman of the Ministry of Health and First Citizen of the People's Democratic Church of ProZ

Footnote:

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2020-09-22, 10:35; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : elevated to prime importance)
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

It's MIGRATION TIME!!! Empty Re: It's MIGRATION TIME!!!

Post by Zhu Yang 2018-03-02, 22:12

I'm not loving you, the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I'm in love with you but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me, all the way home

So you never know, never never know
Never know enough, 'til it's over love
'Til we lose control, system overload
Screamin' "No! No! No! N-No!"

I'm not loving you, the way I wanted to
See I wanna move, but can't escape from you

If I be with you, baby I'm confused
You choose, you choose

[Forum is on lockdown for migration]
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-06-13, 00:08

Well seems like the new forum is being blocked by firefox for an invalid security certificate.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down