Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darling in the FranXX [Animu Only]

Go down

Darling in the FranXX [Animu Only] Empty Darling in the FranXX [Animu Only]

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-11, 18:43

Darling in the FranXX [Animu Only] 1724505_English_ShowDetailHeaderDesktop_9dcb39ef-5b05-e811-8175-020165574d09
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35849/Darling_in_the_FranXX
The latest production of Studio TRIGGERED, producers of grill la grill and descendants of gaysnax. My first impression is of your run of the mill "get in the robot shinji" setup, with lots of similarities (homages? callbacks? recycled concepts?) to Evangelion, not in the least the blue-blooded "klaxosaurs" with their spherical cores, the two contrasting love interests (although whether Ichigo is actually romantically interested in genericboy is up to interpretation, at least IMO), the mysterious leader guy.
The main draw appears to be the fetish fuel of Zero Two, a girl who is very horny both physically and... the other way physically. I dunno lol

Other stuff I've noticed:
  • The control handles for the mechs come out of the girl's ass, along with many, many other innuendos that I have no doubt were completely unintentional. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • One of the Plantation badges slightly resembles the Nazi emblem of an eagle carrying a swastika.
  • A lot of the staff and high up people wear this goofy uniforms that cover their eyes or entire faces, how do they see anything?
  • Zorome, a red-blooded male is voiced by a woman for some reason.

Anyway, I'm hoping it will take an interesting, unexpected direction quite soon so not dropping it yet.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down