Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They're on Steam now

Go down

They're on Steam now Empty They're on Steam now

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2016-06-19, 08:13

In the vaguest sense of it. Higurashi has been out for a while now, but the pending release of Umineko's first arc has me really grinding my gears. The Steam pages are blind idiot levels of sloppy, what with some of the screenshots having the original art or untranslated moon runes and the description being poorly transliterated. It might not be representative of how the localization actually runs, but one could infer that whoever is doing this doesn't give much of a shit about the franchise. Judging from the icons it's still on the old as hell NScripter engine, which they could have at least changed if they were porting over the good quality stuff from the PS3 version. Which they apparently aren't, because the art style is different. I guess I can't really complain about that since it's still an improvement over the original.

EDIT: never mind I'm retarded you can switch between sprites and language in the options Mad
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down