Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers

4 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers - Page 19 Empty Re: Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-01, 23:32

Robillard goes from church to church and continues to receive the same answer. None have seen Gwain (or at least someone named that) though one sends Robillard on a futile quest for someone that ends up being a beggar named Gawain. Just when Robillard is losing hope he eventually comes to a run down church towards the outskirts of town. Not really a church but just an old building made into one to support the poorest of the poor Robillard walks in and sees a middle aged priest in blue robes and black and white gloves giving a small lesson to a group of people.

--------------------------------------------------

Gwain is unsure how long it has been. The total darkness has made it impossible to judge the time and only once has he been brought any food, and that was just a little waiter and two slices of bread. Gwains only company in the dark is his growling stomach and his thoughts which race due to his sleep deprecation from an inability to sleep on a solid stone floor.

After what seems like an eternity, the door opens and in its frame stands the same red and blue robes priests from before. The blue one says in what to you sounds like a shout "Grab him" and quickly two grey robed individuals come in and each grab Gwain by an arm. They hoist him up and Hwain feels as though he could vomit from the sudden motion sickness.

The blue robes priest stares at Gwain for a moment and says "Will you confess to your sins now or will we have to do this the hard way?"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers - Page 19 Empty Re: Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2016-11-02, 02:55

Gwain's mental state has deteriorated quite a bit over the past few days. Although Gwain has been a prisoner many times (twice in the last year, four times over all), each time previously he had been fully aware of the purpose of his imprisonment. Under those circumstances, he had been able to coolly formulate a plan or calmly accept his fate. This was different. Not only could Gwain hardly fathom the severity of his crime, but whatever faith he had had in the church was now in confused shambles. In the dark of the dungeon, the solitude of his own doubts fostered a madness that might not be easily shaken.

Now in the arms of Themis' followers, Gwain cries with joy. "Oh Father! You've come back, you've come to save me! Hear me father, for I have sinned and I must be punished."
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-02, 07:24

Robillard walks up to the deacon, and when there is a break in the conversation, he asks, "My Lord Deacon, might I have a moment of your time? I do not mean to interrupt, but I am searching for my brother, Gwain von Griswald. He left to speak to the church a few days ago, but has not been heard from since. At first I assumed he was sidetracked by his wastrel ways, but now, after hearing no news, I am quite worried."
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-02, 08:44

The Deacon gives you a perplexed look and after a few moments has sent the small group away. Once they are gone the priest finally responds to you by saying "I recall your brother coming by another church I happened to be at. He was asking about recent events and was keen on garnering priests opinions on the matter. I wasn't keen to share information with a stranger, however. When I wouldn't tell him anything he asked where to find the Daughters and I told him where they always are: the monastery"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The priests expression doesn't change but he says "Than speak your sin so that you may be punished as need be."
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-02, 12:03

Robillard's heart sinks. "He went to speak to the Daughters of Themis? By the Goddess I hope he has not blasphemed with them. I am most grateful for your information. May Themis' light be upon you."

He then leaps into Guinevere and rides furiously for the monastery. [Although technically monks live in a monastery. Nuns live in a nunnery.]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-02, 16:26

Robillards rides Guinevere through the streets back to the monastery. Soon enough he arrives and realises there must be a sermon going on inside as the sound of choir music can be heard inside. Robillard can honestly say he has never heard such beautiful music in his life especially in his crusade years.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-02, 16:31

Overcome with religious ecstasy, Robillard pauses for a moment before heading to the stables and tying up Guinevere. He then proceeds into the main church hall to sit and enjoy the sermon. Once it is finished, he will find the highest ranking priest/nun and ask them about Gwain.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2016-11-02, 16:41

Gwain's response is frantic and almost tearful. "I am a daemon of the flesh Father! As soon as I left boyhood I have had an unquenchable thirst for the ultimate mortal pleasure. I know Themis frowns upon my actions, but still, I could not abandon my insatiable lasciviousness. And in my wild cravings, I attempted to corrupt the innocence of the daughters. Please Father, I must be punished for my sins! There is no penalty too steep for my corruption!"
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-02, 16:50

Robillard enters the grand structure and is greeted by a sight more wondrous than anything he has seen before. The main chamber stands a full fifty feet tall with numerous private balconies above the innumerable benches to distinguish their occupants from their leaders. Golden statues and other brilliant holy items occupy the sides of the room in shrines which have crimson red drapes to cover them when not being displayed to show their full grandiore. Above every occupant are three chandeliers that depict birds flying through the air.

At the very front of the room is a raised dias that all face towards at the center of which an oaken alter with silver vines around its edges. An individual in red robes with silver lining stands behind the alter and to his sides Robillard can see five other red robed individuals (without silver lining) seated. Robillard does not recognize any of these individuals but his gaze is transfoxed upon the fourty beautiful women that stand as a choir directly below a golden statue of a hawk clutching the sun and moon. The women wear white robes and golden branch crowns and sing praises to Themis in the most beautiful songs Robillard has ever heard.

The sermon is rather lengthy and standard all things considered. The obvious leader of the gathering reads from The Holy Writ and tells those present about their duties and how not to sin. Eventually donations are collected just before the traditional passing of Themis's purity (basically drinking the blood of Christ) and a little while later all are dismissed.

-----------------------------------------------------

The red robed individual frowns and says to the one in blue "See, he is nothing more than an animal. He cannot see past his base desires and you've waged our time that could have been spent searching. Just have him castrated and we'all be done here."
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-02, 17:48

Once all are dismissed, Robillard will humbly make his way to the red-robed individual who wears silver lining. He speaks quietly with his head bowed.

"Father, never in all my days have I seen such a magnificent service. After giving me such an honor, I hate to ask for more favors, but I seek your help. My brother, Gwain von Griswald, went missing and was last seen approaching this monastery. He is a lascivious and sinful man, controlled by the desires of his flesh, but he is still my family. Have you heard any news of his appearance here?"
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-02, 18:05

The man looks at you with extreme uncertainty. It is not he that responds but one of the other cardinals who says in an Adroisian accent "You speak to Cardinal Allaire, third seat on the Grand Cardinals council. I suggest you show more respect."
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-02, 18:49

Robillard had no idea that he was speaking to a Cardinal. He immediately kneels in whatever the proper form is (I assume Robillard knows the right way to speak with a Cardinal).

He speaks with his head bowed, not even making eye contact. "My apologies, Cardinal Allaire! I meant no disrespect. My home is a far-off, backwards province, and I have spent most of my life in the Crusade. I'm not trained in the courtly arts or in fancy speeches. I hope you accept my apology."
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-02, 19:11

Allaire smiles and says "Have no fear child, I was simply worried you were about to be taken by my guards for approaching me so." You realize that five people are currently giving you death glares from among the crowd and each has a signature beret style hat that alternates red and blue.

Allaire continues by saying "As to your brother, I cannot say I know where he is. I'll make sure someone checks with the clergy that call this place home and those arriving for the ceremony to see if they know where he may be." With that, Allaire and the other clergy go off through a series of doors without you. You see the group of Daughters going off through a separate door in a single file line with their heads bowed. You just now realize that they are all blind though you had heard rumors of this in the crusades.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-02, 19:18

With all his leads walking away through doors, Robillard isn't quite sure what to do with himself. He'll stand around, trying to make awkward small talk with the red + blue beret guards until he gets a response from Allaire. Maybe he'll chat about how holy Themis' light is, or the best kind of sword for killing heretics or something.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-02, 19:39

The guards don't talk to you and follow after Allaire through the door
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-02, 19:47

Then Robillard will kneel in front of the altar and pray, offering thanks to Themis for giving him such a helpful sign.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2016-11-02, 19:49

"Father, here me out! Castration would not be sufficient punishment. If you take my manhood, you remove my ability to make sins of the flesh, so there will be no decision in shirking desire, and thus no pain in doing so. Is the punishment not more severe if I have the ability, but must decide not to act? When my own will compels me, I suffer at the hands of my own repentance, not by any external force. How can I learn the truth of my sins if not by the conscious will to follow Themis' light? The only sufficient punishment is a vow of chastity. Only then will I suffer the true evil of my sinful mind."
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-02, 20:03

The blue robes one says "Society will suffer less without you spreading diseases and lechery. Take him away and be done with it." The priests make to take you away to remove your manhood.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2016-11-03, 00:33

Gwain sinks his head in sorrow. "Forgive me Themis, I have sinned. I shall not fear the moon for it lights the dark the same as the sun."

[Depending on what happens next, Gwain may or may not do something to try and stop what's coming.]
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-03, 09:20

The priests don't seem to hear Gwain's muttering as they are too busy telling the other two priests to take care of Gwain. The two priests holding Gwain take him off down the dark hall and Gwain realizes that the red and blue priests are no longer with him. Soon he is brought inside a room and laid on a table with his schackles replaced by chains that hold him still on the table. Two more priests come in with a tray of knives and other medieval surgical tools (one of which is a clamp that is used to remove your balls).

One othe the new entries says to the you "Are you ready to be cleansed of your sins?"

-------------------------------------------------

Robillard prays and prays for several hours and no answer comes. Eventually, much to his surprise, he suddenly here's the caw of a bird above him. He looks up to see a crow sitting upon a golden statue that Robillard is praying at. The bird then flutters off with another caw landing on a bench and then another and another. Each time pausing for a moment before continuing in the direction of the main door.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-03, 09:20

Curious, Robillard will make his way to the door. Perhaps Themis is sending him another sign.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-03, 09:29

Robillard follows after the crow which keeps a steady pace ahead of him. Eventually, the bird reaches the door and sits at the small overhang on top of it as if waiting for the door to be opened. Robillards opens the door and walks through and the bird flies through quickly and lands on a small stone wall to Robillards left. The birds continues its fluttering pattern along the wall around the side of the monastery
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-03, 09:41

Robillard continues to follow the crow. After all, it isn't super illegal to wander through the monastery unaccompanied (right?)
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2016-11-03, 14:41

As Gwain gets carried off, the growing possibility of losing his manhood finally shatters his mental haze. Confusion, regret, and doubt are replaced by sheer determination and vengeful rage. These emotions quickly brew together into a last ditch escape plan.

Gwain screams at the top of his lungs. "AHH!! HELP! SAVE ME! NOO! PRISONER, PRISONER!!" He continues in this manner all the way to the surgery room, but tries to keep his physical flailing to a minimum. When the priests place him on the operating bench, Gwain continues his very real outward display of fear, but focuses his mind on the chains in the priests hand. As the priests unshackle his right hand and bring the chains closer, Gwain attempts a desperate maneuver. With a flourish of his wrist, Gwain attempts to bind the priest's hand to the table, in place of his own.

[9 on sleight of hand with +1B from a destiny point]
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-03, 19:13

Robillard continues after the bird and begins to question his life decision of following a random bird. Perhaps it's the residual hunger pains from his fasting or maybe it's the curse affecting his mind? Such thoughts are shortly thereafter pushed from his mind as the bird comes to rest at the top of a heavy door off through a small grove of trees and lets out a caw before preening its feathers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwain deftly clasps the metal onto the priest who lets out a yelp in shock. Still with his feet in shackles Gwain cannot move well and sits awkwardly on the table as the three other priests look at him in shock.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-03, 20:29

Robillard throws off his doubt. Clearly Themis has a plan for him, otherwise she would not have sent him such a clear messenger. He ignores all confusion gnawing within his soul and bravely throws open the door as quickly as he can.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-03, 21:09

Robillard finds the door is very stubborn to open but a couple of pulls from his mighty frames pulls open the heavy door and reveals a long tunnel that cannot be seen further than ten feet into because of the discrepancy in light from the outside. However, Robillard swears he can hear yelling, though very faint, from down the hall. The crow continues preening its feathers and flies up to a branch in a nearby tree.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-03, 21:28

Robillard's brow furrows as he hears the yelling. Clearly someone must be in danger. He sprints through the tunnel, offering his thanks to Themis in between his labored pants for air.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2016-11-03, 22:49

Gwain immediately whips a dagger from his cloak and presses the flat of the blade into the bound priest's neck. With eyes darting back and forth between all three men, Gwain speaks in a low, deadly voice. "Move a muscle: he dies. Make a sound: he dies. If you want to leave this room without any bloodshed, you will do exactly as I say."

[9 on the athletics check with a destiny point to grapple and 17 on the persuasion to intimidate]
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 00:01

Robillard begins running down the hall as fast as he can and yelling becomes louder and louder. Soon Robillard begins to recognize the noise as Gwains screams of help. Robillard begins rushing forward even faster than before and soon comes to a wooden door he believes the noise is coming from behind. He swears he can hear a struggle just behind the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwain reaches into his clothing for his dagger and thinks to himself how he sees this going. Much to his surprise the priest uses his free hand to grab the dagger hand of Gains and stops him from potentially slitting his throat. Two of the other priests tackle and begin wrestling the dagger from his hand
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 07:07

Robillard stands in shock for a moment before Leewan's previous words rush through his mind once more.

"Robillard, to whom do you swear your ultimate allegiance. Themis, the king, or thy family?"

As that icy question pours through his mind, he knows there is only one thing he can do. Robillard's massive foot rises up as he kicks through the door, bursting in on whatever scene of horror lies beyond.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 08:40

Robillard kicks open the door with ease and comes upon the sight of three priests (one of whom has been chained to the table) wrestling a knife from Gwain who is kicking, screaming, and thrashing as his chained legs clang against the wooden table. A fourth priest stares at you awestruck while the others look over at you after finally getting the knife from Gwains hands
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 08:42

"Gwain?! Fathers?!" Robillard splutters for a moment before collecting himself. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!"
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 08:44

The one who was staring awestruck collects himself and says in a stern voice "What are you doing down here? This place is where heretics and offenders of Themis are taken to be punished."
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 08:49

"Heretics and offenders of Themis?  My brother may be a fool, a rake, and a stupid man, but trust me, he is no heretic.  I am Robillard von Griswald, scion of the House of Griswald, chosen of Cardinal Schiller.  I faced and slew endless waves of heretics in the Crusade, and let me tell you, that is no heretic.  Unhand him!"

[Ok, so let's actually start this INTRIGUE. My Defense is 6 (2+2+2) and my Composure is 9. I assume this is a simple intrigue? My objective is a service: I want this dipshit to let Gwain come with me. My disposition towards this man is UNFRIENDLY. I don't know if we're using the optional rule of Recognition, but if we are, my status test is actually a 12! If there are any penalties, then I won't succeed, but if I do, then I will improve his disposition by +1 step. GM should decide if any of the factors in Table 8-2 (pg. 145) apply here. My initiative test is a: 9. Now I think I have to wait for his initiative before we can really get the ball rolling.]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 19:35

[you go first]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 19:37

[I will try to use the intimidate technique to make him amiable or make him run away. I don't really care either way. I roll a 3. With my Persuasion modifier from being unfriendly, I get a -1. I'm gonna get wrecked.]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 19:53

[Ordinaruily you have to say something when you do something in an intrigue but you had already spoken so I'll let it slide this time]

The priests don't look at you as if your demand is the craziest thing they've ever heard (with that role it might be). The one not working on holding Gwain down or helping the one priest out of the shackle says to you "Your brother nearly corrupted the innocence of a Daughter and thereafter attempted to escape from his punishment. His current punishment pales in comparison to what would be done were he deemed a heretic and not a simple idiot."

Priest attempts to convince you and gets a 12 on his roll (taking into account your disposition) doing 6 damage to your composure
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 20:03

Although the priest makes excellent points, Robillard feels that he must continue.

"Be that as it may, you do not have the right to claim his manhood. Punish him, savagely even, but even this is too extreme. Trust me, my brother will make absolutely sure that he will never, never, do anything like this again."

[Now trying a convince: rolled a 7 - 4 = 2]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 20:13

The priest shakes his head in negation while the three others speak over the yelling Gwain.

"He'll spread diseases with his taint"

"How many fatherless children already exist because of him?"

"He'd suffer a worse sentence from anyone else."

The final priest stops shaking his head and says "All the problems he has caused will be solved by this. How many problems has he caused you by his promiscuity? Too many I'm sure, leave us and when we are finished you can take him away."

[17 with modifiers, so 6 damage]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 20:24

The priests all say things which Robillard has secretly believed ever since he saw how Gwain has grown up. He bows his head, and walks into the room.

"Gwain, I..." his voice cracks and fails for a moment. "I am sorry. These men speak the truth though. You may find that losing your instrument of sin will bring you closer to Themis."

Angry tears fill his eyes as he turns to the priests, "But cursed or not, I will be damned if I leave my brother for this torture. Hold onto me Gwain. Let my hands give you strength as you enter this trial."
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 20:30

The priest doesn't say anything for a moment but you see a small amount of startle in his eyes before he immediately regains his composure. He finally answers and says "If you wish for it to be then you may be here to console him"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 20:47

Robillard bows his head. "As you say, Father." He then grasps Gwain's hands tightly. "Continue..."
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 20:51

[I'm not about to describe castration of a man so we'll skip to the part after]

Gwains balls are removed in short order and the priests leave him with Robillard to take him away at his leisure since Gwain won't be able to stand, yet alone walk for two days at least. The priests leave and it is Robillard alone with a Gwain still in a tremendous amount of pain (though no longer chained down)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 21:10

Robillard lifts Gwain into his arms.  He cradles him close to his chest.  Nodding stiffly to the priests, he walks out of the torture chamber.  As he carries Gwain home, his mind is roiling.  How could priests do something so cruel to someone merely foolish?  How is Themis able to allow such callous decisions?

While he thinks, he makes his way to the stable, mounts Guinevere while still carrying Gwain, and rides straight for Leewan. He will try to meet Leewan as soon as possible. Literally nothing will stop him from bringing Gwain to Leewan.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2016-11-04, 21:43

Robillard finds Leewan at Detlefs estate reading through a book Detlef said he must read if he has the time. It's a book chronicling a merchants venture to the nation of Frajan and details fanciful items such as large pachyderms (elephants) to fanciful silks and other fineries. Leewan isn't quite sure why Detlef said it's something Leewan must read but he hasn't gotten very far.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 21:44

"Leewan... Help..."
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2016-11-04, 22:26

Leewan lays the text on his lap and turns to look at Robillard carrying Gwain. It is easy for him to see the tide of red that stains Gwain's pants and creeps up his midsection of clothing.

He barks out "A manservant of the house! Attend to my kin immediately. Stem any bleeding, fetch new basic linens and have him rest. Do not be assuming with the quality of his clothing. Keep it cheap, the discharge and bloody fluids will ruin whatever he wears for the next week."

He quiets down and directs his questions to Robillard "Out with the details. Can he shoot?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald 2016-11-04, 22:42

Robillard's voice is strained and hollow. It sounds like he is struggling for breath, as if his mighty chest cannot push out his words.

"I looked for Gwain everywhere. Only one man had seen him. He had gone to the monastery of the Daughters of Themis. According to the priests he tried to seduce one. They... They took him for judgement. He... resisted."

His broken face turns to Leewan, and tears glint in his eyes (Robillard cries a lot).

"They mutilated him, Leewan. Our brother. How could they do something so cruel? How could Themis allow this to happen? And yet, I fear I am complicit in this. I admit I prayed that Gwain would find a way to end his licentious, lascivious ways. I fear Themis has answered my prayers all too well. What sort of God would do this, Leewan?!"
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2016-11-04, 22:59

"Perhaps Themis is pushing you to marriage Robillard. While you were away Gwain spent as many hours practicing mating as he did archery. This judgement bears a divine irony." Leewan does seem wholly indifferent to Gwain's injury.

Last edited by Darkgenesis on 2016-11-04, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next