Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me.

2 posters

Go down

Me. Empty Me.

Post by Rusty 2015-09-13, 01:14

Erro dere guys. I'm kinda new to this forum so imma tell you a little bit about moi. But (BUTT) before we get there Obama chuckled and I had to make sure it was the chaos emeralds, not Tahm's spaghetti. So anyway about meee. My favorite color is blue. I have friends (OMG WOW FRIENDS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE THOSE IN MY LIFE TIME SINCE THIS FORUM IS FOR ASIAN NERDS), and I watch Log Horizon. I have lots of favorite foods, so I thought it would be *cough* easier to just put a link here: Link go to that link first and then the other one I'm about to put which is probably what my favorite foods actually are: Favorite Foods but wait that's probably not it so here's the real one: the real one yep and by the way I was the one that stole my brother's onions and fried them and ate them for dinner.
Rusty
Rusty
n00b
n00b

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Me. Empty Re: Me.

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2015-09-13, 01:34

How could you do dis.
They were his precious onions.
He worked so hard to get them.
and now they're gone. Forever.
I bet this is how he felt:
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2015-09-13, 01:53

Wow that song was so beautiful I wanna get it on iTunes. I actually might feel-no wait I can still bring dem PRECIOUS ONIONS BACK WAAAAIIT ILL THROW IN SOME ONYON RENGS TOO ITS OK I HAVE LAYERS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
Rusty
Rusty
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2015-09-13, 02:04

dem precious onions can still be retrieved from the white porcelain bowl.just saying.
Rusty
Rusty
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2015-09-13, 02:06

I mean The White Porcelain Bowl.
Rusty
Rusty
n00b