Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Messaging

Go down

Mobile Messaging Empty Mobile Messaging

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-06-11, 06:23

For those of you who didn't already know (and I doubt that includes anyone who cares) I now possess a functional cellular phone of a more intelligent variety, with an active data service. It's kind of like me in that it's really smart, really short, and...really fat? In the sense that I could probably use a workout, this phone could probably use a size increase. Actually, I could use a size increase too.

ANYWAYS, it has (a shitty version of) the Google Hangouts application so I can receive your questions, comments, accolades, and other forms of worship at all hours of the day. So don't be disheartened if you see your glorious administrator as offline. If you feel the need to pray, confess, or otherwise massage my massive ego via electronic means, go right ahead! Admin-senpai is a lonelycaring persongod, and will notice your prayers upon awakening, or after He is finished smiting fools in the realm of Reality.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down