Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic?

3 posters

Go down

Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic?

Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic? I_vote_lcap100%Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic? I_vote_lcap0%Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic? Empty Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic?

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2015-04-17, 12:15

So far, the only type of forum game we've done have been RPGs. I wish to break this combo and become the covetted combo-breaker... Well, I really don't care much for that glory... of BECOMING THE COMBO-BREAKER. But anyways, I was thinking that we could host a game of Nomic on the forums.

If you are unfamiliar with Nomic, here is the lowdown.
TLDR; All participating players make rules and vote on them. You win by achieving a win condition in a rule previously made.

A Nomic thread will be erected for the purposes of announcing proposed rules as well as discussion and any other actions that may be taken due to the rules or ones' whims. I have created a List of Laws for record-keeping as well as a Ballot Sheet for voting.
Please put your username on the Ballot sheet if you want to play so that I can be lazy and not do that.

For consistensy purposes, please follow the formatting in the google documents and when proposing a new law or amendment in the Nomic thread, and please start off your proposal posts with the number of the law/amendment and the proposial both encased in brackets.
ie: [301. Whatever law I wanna propose].
Turn order will follow sign up order as indicated by the ballot sheet (left to right). Only one person can propose a law/amendment at a time and the law/amendment in question can be approved/denied as soon as everyone has voted, and no sooner. The person who proposed the law/amendment in question is responsible for its approval/denial on the List of Laws. Anyone can change their own vote before the proposer has marked the law/amendment in question's approval/denial.

Other than these rules on proposal posting, feel free to post discussion or whatever you'd like in the Nomic thread whenever and however you'd like.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic? Empty Re: Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic?

Post by Zhu Yang 2015-04-18, 22:43

Will be up for a round after Chocolate ends/hiatuses/dies
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic? Empty Re: Dost thou wish to play a game of Nomic?

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2015-04-18, 22:46

Assuming it does.
Anyways, feel free to jump in whenever, we can add u after a round of votes or something.
Same goes for anyone else.

Last edited by The Lord Kelvin on 2015-04-19, 23:01; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-04-18, 23:41

The Lord Kelvin wrote:Assuming it does.
Yeah, it is infinite! It is eternal! Viva el destino de chocolate!
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2015-04-24, 10:44

The gates have openned.

The thread is here:
https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1379-nomic-initiated-4-24-15#27798

Wayne will start, then follow the ballot list of names from left to right for proposal order.

If you want to join in the middle, just post that you're interested in that thread, and join in on the next vote/proposal (also read the rules).
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-05-27, 00:02

The Lord Kelvin wrote:So far, the only type of forum game we've done have been RPGs.
This is incorrect. We have played CYOAs, the Tsukijime mafia variant and that stupid voting game called servant battles.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2015-05-27, 00:40

Were we not rolplaying as specific characters in those games? I suppose I was incorrect though as we did play mycardial infarcation. I think this is as good a time as any to bring this up. Nomic has been inactive for quite a while. So u think we should bury the hatchet?
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-05-27, 13:57

Not in Servant Battles. Also, Nomic's been inactive because it's my turn and I haven't posted yet.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2015-05-27, 13:58

yeah, so im asking if u wanna continue. nomic isn't fun with 2 so if u don't wanna continue, me and ferix will b forced to stop as well.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down