Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Destiny: Amos and Oni-chan

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chocolate Destiny: Amos and Oni-chan - Page 2 Empty Re: Chocolate Destiny: Amos and Oni-chan

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-27, 20:15

"Sounds like an awful lot of magic going on. Even more enticing to explore. I've traveled quite a ways but haven't been able to enjoy the sites yet."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Destiny: Amos and Oni-chan - Page 2 Empty Re: Chocolate Destiny: Amos and Oni-chan

Post by kaede 2015-03-27, 21:30

She shrugs. "Possibly. Each clan does its own thing. The Kishima clan is known for their research into magic."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-27, 22:30

Amos and Touka reach the town of Torean, and get a strange sense of deja vu.
Chocolate Destiny: Amos and Oni-chan - Page 2 Castelnou_rue3
It has the feeling of a rustic, peaceful village. The buildings are coated with a vibrant orange stucco decor. A large church looms in the distance, looking newly constructed. The town seems to be deserted.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-27, 22:44

She puts on a stern face as she leads Amos to the general store.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-27, 22:53

Amos follows the oni princess.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-27, 23:23

When they get to the general store she walks in, a big smile on her face. "Evening ya old pervert! Me and my fuck buddy here need some supplies for a camping trip! Mind helping?" She says in a totally serious voice, with not a hint of a blush on her face, a laugh in the back in her throat, or lie in her tone.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-28, 02:10

The general store is empty save for a young girl whose plain green woolen dress reaches her ankles. She looks up from her sweeping with a heavy blush in her cheeks, auburn bangs covering her forehead. "Ah...ah, are you talking to me?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 02:18

"..." She blushes heavily at only seeing the young woman. For about a minuet she can say nothing, embarrassment clearly on her face . "Ah s-sorry, I-I thought that that old man was going to be here again. Um...I'll be over there." She hurries over to the survival gear, leaving her companion to his own devices.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 09:36

Amos avoids eye contact with the girl and peruses the store for parchment, ink, food rations, a waterskin, gloves and a bedroll.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 11:03

Grabbing what she needs, a bedroll, a small first aid kit, and a couple of pieces of flint, she walks over to the counter setting her 500 gold rooks on the counter then goes to wait by the door.

Last edited by kaede on 2015-03-28, 14:47; edited 2 times in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 11:58

Amos fumbles out 80 gold rooks. "This going to be enough?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 14:44

Feeling guilty she walks over to the girl and bows. "For what it is worth, I am sorry for my behavior. Last time I was here, an old man behind the counter watched me the entire time I was here. I just figured I would play a joke on him so he won't do it again. She bows again. "Again, I truly apologise for my rude remarks." She points to the money she left on the counter. "That should cover what supplies my companion and I need, the rest keep for yourself as restitution for my poor joke."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 15:13

Amos whispers over to Touka "That's not a small sum there. Are you sure about this? And your joke wasn't so painful that you need to pay 200 rooks for it."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 15:25

"I have more, grandfather sent me with plenty of money, ten gold bars to be exact. If I need more I can go to a bank."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-28, 15:50

The girl is flustered by the sudden shift to politeness. "Ah, I'm sorry too, my father doesn't trust outsiders not to steal, he really should since they're half his customers."
She puts away the broom and conducts the exchange. "T-thank you for your business."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 15:59

She nods. "His line of reasoning isn't incorrect, some bad people live in the city. Anyway if I may ask, I overheard some villagers talking about purifying some people, what does that entail exactly?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-28, 18:24

"Oh, I thought you knew already? Father Mayhew or one of the brothers just asks you some questions, and after you answer them they uh, absolve your sins."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 18:43

She shakes her head. "No I knew nothing about it, I'm a foreigner to these lands so the customs confuse me somewhat. It's not painful I take it?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 18:52

Amos whispers again "Not that they'd admit it"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-28, 18:58

"Oh, I'm sorry. I uh, haven't done it yet, but I asked some people, and they said it didn't hurt."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 19:04

"Well they say the first time is painful for some. Has anyone ever acted differently after this ritual?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 19:21

Amos steps to the entrance of the general store and looks around on the street for groups of villagers.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-28, 19:24

"It's mostly f-foreigners need to be purified, and they act weird both before and after it happens." She blushes. "Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say you were weird!"

As Amos reaches for the door it opens, admitting Billy. "Ah, there you fellas are! Don't worry, we still got plenty of time before the sermon starts." He looks over the scene, and then narrows his eyes and puts his hands on his hips.
"Waaaait a goldarned second. Have you two been listenin' in on the other thread?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 19:35

She waves it off. "Nah, some are weird I'll admit that."

She then turns to the man who entered. "Nothing to see here, just a couple of girls expressing their feelings."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 19:43

"Other threads? Like one of those can phones for little ones? No, no. Earlier today I came close to a mortal end and it's imprinted upon me ideas I do not want to forget. I desperately need to write them down." Amos steps back from Billy.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 20:55

"Anyway..." She takes a nearby piece of paper and pen, writes a short note in a foreign writing and hands it to the girl. "Your alright, as a more formal apology for earlier, go to any of the ports in this nation on the last day of the week. Show that note to any of the port authority and you'll have an all expense paid vacation to my home nation. Enjoy!" She gathers her purchased items then attempts to leave the shop.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-28, 22:07

"Um, thank you. What language is this?" the girl asks.
"Haha, that must have made an interesting tale!" Billy steps away from the door and slaps Amos on the back. "You gotta tell me sometime."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 22:14

"Nihon, take care now." She heads past Billy and steps outside.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 22:23

"Yeah, bye." Amos scurries out.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 22:36

She sighs finally getting out. "My god that was bad, if she goes i hope she doesnt mention this to grandfather." She shudders at the thought of what might happen. "Well in ready to leave this place, anything else you need?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-28, 23:16

"Just confidence that we won't get abducted. We can achieve that by getting out of here asap."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-28, 23:25

She nods. "Ok with me." She leads him to the main road out of town and toward the exit leading to the capital city.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-29, 00:05

Unfortunately it is a small town, and on their way out Amos hears a dreadfully familiar voice.
"If it isn't that lovely soldier boy!"
He quickens his pace, but it is no use, and Estelle's caravan catches up to him. Strangely enough, it consists of only the original House Hylosiklon bodyguards and the doctor.
"Could you believe there's not a staffed inn in the whole town? What an uncivilized country this is!"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-29, 00:36

She stops and looks at the strange woman and her company. "Someone you know I take it?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-29, 01:02

Amos hops back and facepalms. "Heyy Ms. Hylosiklon, how are you? How is Ali?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-29, 02:38

"I take it these are the traveling companions you mentioned earlier?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-29, 02:40

Estelle is momentarily stricken, but recovers. "Ali is...he has declined to accompany me further. I am rather tired, have you by chance found an open inn?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-03-29, 02:51

"We were foregoing an inn for the road Hylosiklon-san, we have a very important meeting with the Kishimas in the city that must be kept."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-03-29, 11:18

"You'd do well to follow this one's example. Might not make it through the night otherwise."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-03-29, 14:36

Some distance behind you hear footsteps on the dirt. It's Lee Gray, trying and failing to outmaneuver a group of pursuing townsfolk.
Divergence Ogre: https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1355p100-chocolate-destiny-arc-2#26799
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2