Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davorin's Friendly Conversations

2 posters

Go down

Davorin's Friendly Conversations Empty Davorin's Friendly Conversations

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2014-04-03, 15:15

Post your friendly conversations here
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Davorin's Friendly Conversations Empty Re: Davorin's Friendly Conversations

Post by Dekaru 2014-04-03, 15:33

Davorin goes to the tent of the Lessyrs with his chin high and eyes forward ignoring the stares he likely receives. Upon reaching the tent he tells the guards

"I do believe the Madame Lessyr asked for my presence"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2014-04-03, 15:36

"Madame Lassyr will see you now, sir" The surly guard allows you to enter the pavilion.

When you enter the tent, you are immediately struck by the opulence of the room. Your feet sink into a thick fur rug, and you are blinded by the gleaming gold that covers the room. After your eyes adjust to the glitter, you see Elyssa sitting at a desk, her head bent over the desk. She appears to be writing someone. You cannot see anyone else in the room, although there is copious furniture which obscures your lines of sight.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-04-03, 15:42

Davorin goes to one of the beams near the entrance and knocks on it to get her attention and says

"Quite the show there Madam. Good to see you still are as good as always at stirring up some drama with your presence."
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2014-04-03, 17:54

Elyssa replies without turning around. "Why my dear Davorin. Thank you for replying so promptly to my invitation." She signs something on the desk with a flourish, then pushes her chair back and stands up. She walks up to you and stands close, within arms reach. You have not seen her for two years, and now that she is close you can see that her beauty has not diminished. She smiles and continues speaking, "I have to say I'm surprised you were so thoughtful as to invite my family to your tournament. I always thought you had pinned your heart on another. It's good to know you still think about me."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-04-03, 18:02

Davorin raises his hand in dismissal

"I did no such thing I'm afraid as I did not send your house an invitation. Despite my own words suggesting you Lessyrs be invited I was quickly shot down. I have no knowledge of the invitation you claim to have received."

Davorin turns away from her and walks over to one of the finer pieces in the room and says

"However, we are all on the same side and despite what feud there is between our families or the history between us I welcome you to the competition nonetheless. My father wanted a spectacle and it looks like he'll have it. I've never been one to fear competition anyways"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-04-20, 22:11

The awkward silence continues and Davorin wonders if god will ever let Elyssa respond
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2014-04-20, 22:28

In fact, as Davorin stands there and the silence grows, he notices a strange look on Elyssa's face. She seems to be growing more and more pale. He sees her hand grab the back of the chair she is standing near as she seems to lose her balance. A choking sound escapes her throat and she manages to cough out, "Leave. Leave me."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-04-21, 07:56

Davorin turns away so as to give her some privacy from her obvious condition. As he makes to leave he says

"You should really get some rest, it's bad for your health to stress yourself so much after such a long trip. Good day to you, i look forward to meeting your husband in the melee"

He then takes his leave
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-05-06, 13:23

Davorin has elevator music play in his head while waiting for something to happen
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-11-27, 00:56

Davorin realizing the joust was coming up soon raises his sword into the air and lets it glint for a moment and shouts out "The time for food and wine has ended! Let the Joust begin!!!"

He then makes off to the stables to get into his armor and ready for the joust (of which he has no real skill for but what the heck why not)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down