Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 Days of Starcraft

2 posters

Go down

12 Days of Starcraft Empty 12 Days of Starcraft

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2013-03-02, 17:16

Give this man a medal, it may not be as good as the base intruder song but he was StarRapping before it was cool.

On the "first" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: a brand new "SCV"
On the "second" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: two "Terran Wraiths" and a brand new "SCV"
On the "third" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "fourth" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "fifth" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "sixth" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: six "Zealots" fighting, five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "seventh" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: seven "Zerglings" swarming, six "Zealots" fighting, five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "eighth" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: eight "Archons" merging, seven "Zerglings" swarming, six "Zealots" fighting, five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "nineth" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: nine "Battle Cruisers," Power Overwhelming, seven "Zerglings" swarming, six "Zealots" fighting, five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "tenth" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: ten "Ultralisks," nine "Battle Cruisers," Terror All Consuming, seven "Zerglings" swarming, six "Zealots" fighting, five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "eleventh" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: eleven "Science Vessels," ten "Ultralisks," nine "Battle Cruisers," I Hate All This Singing, seven "Zerglings" swarming, six "Zealots" fighting, five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a brand new "SCV"
On the "twelfth" day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: twelve "Arbiters," eleven "Science Vessels," ten "Ultralisks," nine "Battle Cruisers," eight "Archons" merging, seven "Zerglings" swarming, six "Zealots" fighting, five Newborn "Queens," four "Hydralisks," three "Marines," two "Terran Wraiths," and a braaaaaand neeew "ES-SEEEE_VEEEEEEEEE"
Why am i so Jolly
Hey, who spiked the eggnog

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kai-wen-Kai-Wario-chang/12-days-of-starcraft/40834839557
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

12 Days of Starcraft Empty Re: 12 Days of Starcraft

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2013-03-03, 17:27

i ripped this off of a youtube vid btw
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2013-03-04, 13:28

No you didn't stop ruining the beautiful christmas magic, ITS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE RUINED BY SOMETHING LIKE THAT besides maybe big booty
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2013-03-04, 14:10

u got a big booty, so ima call u big booty
The Lord Kelvin