Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments

4 posters

Go down

Shall we overthrow the oppressive bourgeoisie hegemony, seize possession of their fearsome condiments, and redistribute the wealth equally among the good and able proletariat?

Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments I_vote_lcap25%Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments I_vote_lcap25%Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments Empty Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments

Post by Dave 2012-11-01, 01:11

This material has been deemed mentally harmful by the Ministry of Health and should not be viewed by the general public. -- The Administration
Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments

Comrades, we all know what we are up against, the urgency of our plight. The oppressive gluttony of the united bourgeoisie has swept our beloved forum by storm, and there is no longer anything else for it. Between nullset12, Darkgenesis, Skraal, and generic asian, there are countless metric tons of AwesomeSauce lying dormant! Preposterous! To think that while we, the hard-working, honest proletariat are forced to live in poverty, the laborless bourgeoisie are enjoying all the trappings of luxury!

Who would allow such a thing? It is through the forum Administration that this inequality is insidiously and oppressively institutionalized. They must pocket a sizeable kick-back of the dormant condiment stockpiles! Who knows how much AwesomeSauce is being hoarded by the self-titled forum elite?! I venture there is an entire ocean of sauce being hoarded to satisfy their nauseating opulence!

We must stand together! UNITE, AGGRIEVED MEN OF THE WORKING CLASS! OVERTHROW THE TYRANNY OF THE SWINE WHO CALL THEMSELVES MASTERS! TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!

Dual AKs Dual AKs Dual AKs
REVOLUTION! REVOLUTION! REVOLUTION!!!
Dual AKs Dual AKs Dual AKs

Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments Empty Re: Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments

Post by Zhu Yang 2012-11-01, 15:12

Oh very good! When will we see profits?
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments Empty Press Release 56

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-11-01, 15:19

Disregard this rebellious madman. I assure you, the condiments presently distributed are carefully measured for the optimal nutritional needs of each and every one of you. No one received more than they rightfully deserved. There is no "secret hoard" of dormant AwesomeSauce, so any proletariat attempting to locate such a preposterous concept will be severely reprimanded by the state.
I will take the time to remind you all that proliferating anti-government material and attempting to create civil unrest by supporting madmen such as these is considered treason and will be dealt with accordingly. Acts of rebellion only seek to undermine the harmonious order and great hierarchy our revered forum administration works so hard to maintain. You would not want such an anarchic and harmful fate for yourself and your fellow workers. I ask only that you remain steadfastly devoted to the cooperative cause that is our forum.

Regards,
Your Glorious Administrator
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments Empty Re: Referendum on the Democratic Redistribution of Fearsome Condiments

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2012-11-01, 18:02

Disregard this rebellious madman. I assure you, the condiments presently distributed are carefully measured for the optimal nutritional needs of each and every one of you. No one received more than they rightfully deserved. There is no "secret hoard" of dormant AwesomeSauce, so any proletariat attempting to locate such a preposterous concept will be severely reprimanded by the state.
I will take the time to remind you all that proliferating anti-government material and attempting to create civil unrest by supporting madmen such as these is considered treason and will be dealt with accordingly. Acts of rebellion only seek to undermine the harmonious order and great hierarchy our revered forum administration works so hard to maintain. You would not want such an anarchic and harmful fate for yourself and your fellow workers. I ask only that you remain steadfastly devoted to the cooperative cause that is our forum.

Regards,
The bum on the streets that gave all his awesomesauce to the Glorious Administrator
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum