Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4

Go down

Day 4 Empty Day 4

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-04-28, 23:45

Day the 4th: Mystery
Post your actions now.

The news reporter is a European woman, black hair and blue eyes.
"Today's weather forecast is sunny, all day long. Temperature ranges from- wait, what?" She turns to the side.
"What's going on?"
A voice from behind the camera is heard addressing her urgently.
*crash*
A multitude of large green goblin like creatures burst through the screen behind the woman while handling several screaming poodles. Their skin reflects the stage lights like rubber. They begin to chomp down and eat the poodles alive. The reporter runs for the exit but one of them lunges at the woman, tackling her to the ground. The others take the opportunity to pile on top and rip into her flesh with putrid blood-red fangs and claws. A police officer rushes into the studio and witnesses the horrific scene. Dropping his acetate baton, he holds his hands to his head and screams:
"THEY'RE EATING HER! AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gunshots are heard, and the feed is cut off.

At the hideout
A man stands in a room constructed wholly of steel, various large blinking appliances line the walls. He turns and swishes his beige woolen cloak, upon which is painted an occult symbol. He makes a Kubrick stare and puts his hands on his hips, posing to a nonexistent audience.
"Yes! At long last, MY PLANS HAVE BORN FRUIT!!"
He grabs a banana off of the table in the center of the room and laughs evilly.
"LITERALLY!!! Now, with this kind of power, NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ETC.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Day 4 Empty Re: Day 4

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-05-07, 22:34

Round 2 has begun.

"This is Channel 69 News, reporting live on the scene. After civilian accounts of a tall red wall mysteriously appearing in the forest south of Ward 10 a few days ago, police have finally decided the mount an investigation. Live aerial feed shows some sort of European castle erected within the red walls. Cruisers have stopped at the edge of said forest and a small team of personnel is slowly approaching on foot and ATV. Unfortunately the tree cover obscures ground vision so we were not able to observe the police force as of now. More on this at 9."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-05-16, 12:12

Mmmmhrm round 3.

"Several police officers have come down with strange diseases from their venture into the forest. The rest of the force had mysteriously vanished in some sort of explosion event. Now a word from the Acting Minister of Security, Katashi Masahiro."
An imposing man with sunglasses and a solemn expression steps towards the microphone.
"Whoever's hiding out in that forest behind that wall, they are obviously a threat to the safety of this city and possibly the country. The disappearances, no, the deaths of our very own Fuyuki's Finest will not, and should not be taken lightly by anyone. I should like to personally oversee bringing the culprits to iron justice. The force is going to hold off on another manned investigation until we can discern the danger level. But we will not tolerate these murderers and law breakers any longer than we already have. Rest assured, the FCPD has the resources to keep you all safe and sound, so just sit tight and contact us immediately if you have any information. Thank you."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-05-21, 12:24

Yes, I'm aware that some time could be saved by skipping all the "knocking on doors and introduction" business, but I wanted to give players a chance to decide whether maybe, just maybe, they actually weren't going to give their visitor a warm welcome and in fact try to blast them to pieces after they dropped dem nikes instead.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-05-27, 20:14

ROUND 4 START!

You guys should post some more Open RPs, it makes life more amusing and you can troll the other players.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down