Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim?

Go down

Skyrim? Empty Skyrim?

Post by Capitalist Pig on 2011-11-06, 01:30

Skyrim.
SkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrim
5 SkyrimSkyrim
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Skyrim? Empty Re: Skyrim?

Post by Skraal on 2011-11-06, 08:47

What about it?
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2011-11-06, 11:41

I gotthe special edition reserved and paid in full but won't be playing it for a while my current comp can't handle it. Meantime I'll go to Skyrim in the game daggerfall.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2011-11-06, 11:48

prolly going to torrent it as its single player
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig on 2011-11-06, 11:54

Im actually playing Oblivion right now, and I'm playing skyrim as soon as I finish. too bad I plan to actually do a significant chunk of the sidequests, so oblivion will prolly take weeks/months
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2011-11-06, 13:29

if your playing pc version of oblivion check out some of the mods i had a few fate/stay night weapons and armors and if you can find it someone made a mod that calls forth UBW.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig on 2011-11-06, 13:32

It's kindof spitting at my computer right now (it crashes immediately whenever I get the Sigil Stone in the Kvatch gate) but I'll take a look sometime once I've got it fixed.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal on 2011-11-06, 13:35

@kaede wrote:if your playing pc version of oblivion check out some of the mods i had a few fate/stay night weapons and armors and if you can find it someone made a mod that calls forth UBW.

Alright, I'll check that out then.

My brother pre-ordered Skyrim, so I'll be playing it as well.

Video somewhat related:
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2011-11-06, 14:09

Oh yeah the weapons are riders nails archers K&B sabers caliburn and dark sabers excalibur. armors are archers clothes riders towel thing sabers blue dress and saber lily's armor.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2011-11-18, 00:49

Don't know if anyone else is playing Oblivion (just bought it but can't play it because comp is a piece of crap and refuses to play it yet it can play new vegas with no problem. WTF right?) but I found a few Total Conversion mods.

1) http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fates-edge A mod created by a group of German modders who even got 50 professional German voice actors to give life to the game. The text was translated into English but the voices remains in German (you can pretend that they are speaking a mystical language if you want to add realism)

2) http://www.moddb.com/mods/merp-middle-earth-roleplaying-mod Mod that changes oblivion into Middle-Earth from the Lord of the Rings series not finished and may be converted to work with Skyrim.

kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down