Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna be the Guy [PC Game - Unfair Platformer]

Go down

I wanna be the Guy [PC Game - Unfair Platformer] Empty I wanna be the Guy [PC Game - Unfair Platformer]

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2011-09-18, 11:29

Now maybe you've heard Fedex extolling the virtues of the alleged "Cat Mario" game, but this is different.
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is one of the hallmarks of Unfair platformers. If you didn't know already, unfair platformer is an established genre of games parodying the traditional sidescroller platform games like Mario and Kirby by adding in a whole lot of troll traps and unfair death mechanics that you need to know about beforehand to avoid. Needless to say, pretty much everything moving will kill you on touch, and the game starts trolling from the very beginning. The hero of this story is The Kid, a small pixel art guy with some cape and a (mostly) useless BB gun. You are trying to go through some sort of bizarre coming of age journey (suck on that english teachers) to become The Guy. I can almost guarantee you will die more than 10 times before even getting to the 4th screen. There are epic "Boss Fights", direct cameos to legacy games like Legend of Zelda, plus it has pretty good music. Get used the the glorious 2D particle gib. Start abusing yourself today!

ITS FREE, LEGIT --> http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/index.php (Shouldn't have to pay to enrage yourself anyway)

I wanna be the Guy [PC Game - Unfair Platformer] Ohmysweetgod
I wanna be the Guy [PC Game - Unfair Platformer] Sword
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I wanna be the Guy [PC Game - Unfair Platformer] Empty Re: I wanna be the Guy [PC Game - Unfair Platformer]

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2011-09-19, 21:35

The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down