Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawlbuster

Go down

Brawlbuster Empty Brawlbuster

Post by InteroVegas on 2011-08-13, 04:08

Uhm ill cut to chase

Brawlbusters: I would define it was the 3rd bruiser version of TF2 where the focus is more on melee and strange long range, and it's weird, but graphics are solid and gameplay is nice and its all of 200 megabytes right now.

it is in CB, good news I have 2 beta keys, got em for Kai-Wario and Kooay but if they don't want em I can give them to others, there are also some giveaways at the following links, no idea if they will still have keys

http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/event/Brawl-Busters-CB-Key-Giveaway - 704 keys last a checked, shrinks faster

http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/brawl-busters-beta-keys - this site was down when for maintenance so I used onRPG, had 305 keys and shrinking when I last checked - bout 20 over 12 hours

I am posting this in more fervor because I really like 3ps NON-rpg mmos. I like s4 until they got greedy, gunz had a very meh look to the graphics and the shooting felt SO unsatisfying. This one has a good feel to it, and because it is in CB there is less cash cow material.

O rite, the site itself: Brawlbusters.com
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Brawlbuster Empty Re: Brawlbuster

Post by kaede on 2011-08-13, 15:23

I got a beta key and can get another from onrpg using Matt's account so if anyone wants one tell me as well.

Anyway looks pretty good been ages sense i played anything like this (got burned out on gunz and s4 last year) I'll play this after I have my fun in Vega Strike and Evochron Mercenary (I love space combat/trading sims).
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2011-08-13, 15:26

Yeah I loved s4, played that game ALOT, but as soon as they got rid of perma weapons I just started hating it.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2011-08-13, 15:33

Yeah it was fun i just got bored of it because i played it for months on end. Also never spent a dime of my money on it. Matt's money was spent on buying a costume or two though.

Edit: Oh yeah whoever wants to use it the other key is NtfX2T7JUa whoever uses it please inform me so i can remove it from here.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2011-08-13, 16:13

Boxers blowing me to bits . . . Firefighter is range and is built to be weak to melees, but holy crap boxer is just killing me. Rocker can be good against anyone, but isn't particularly good against any type so he just gets slaughtered 1v2. But FREAKING BOXER ITS REALLY MASTER RIGHT CLICK (a lol joke) , just right clicks all day to do his damn rocket punch dash.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2011-08-14, 11:50

Played a couple more hours, and damn, after finally setting foot into the mechanics of the game, it is really fun. At least, my firefighter is, and I just spam firefighter all day - still proudly 0 seconds of Boxer on my record.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: