Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoL Tier List [Summoners]

+2
Capitalist Pig
Corenat Rovarnus
6 posters

Go down

LoL Tier List [Summoners] Empty LoL Tier List [Summoners]

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-25, 20:57

These tiers are relative to just us, not to the official ladders or anything. Sadistic and hateful commentary included.

Valedictorian Tier - best of the be....well, us :
darkgenesis {Engio} - is down on his luck right now and recovering.
ChuChu{kevindakilla} - as good or potentially better, can fill pretty much any role, but apparently excels at jungling which I don't like that much. also ragequits in queue if he thinks he's gonna lose.
xenoe {EternitySky} - pro, but is not a one man army. he likes to think he is though. A lot more forgiving of retarded mistakes than chuchu. still great to have in noob stomp games.

Salutorian Tier:
itsame273 - Most of the time reliable but um....sux at certain easymode characters and has bad games just like me.
me {RedHawkX | BaelHammer(smurf)} - Extremely variable. I'm beginning to find champions that I cannot fail at(that's the term I'm using right now, 'good' is a bit of a stretch) I can fill any role with equal skill, and most of the time I know when I'm overextending and what lanes to put pressure on. And of course, I am really nice on myself so this is probably inaccurate.
superB00 - another of Kai-Wario friends
mei mei {AdmiralDrake} - apparently he's improved. He usually goes positive, but that's because he uses kassadin and is a kill stealing faggot that can't stand up to pressure.

Average Tier:
meroy jenkins - when things go his way, he gets ripped and powerful and carries the team(always plays AD dps) when they don't its up to someone else. Either way he whines and moans about ksing like a b!tch so just say no to teaming up because he's not a team player.
trabah4ris {HerroUrYerro} - pretty cool guy
rojo {JinjoSmcs} - sample line: "oh haha i made a mistake" oh haha yeah we just lost like 2 towers. whatever. not like he'll improve or actually play more than once a month. can place Absolute zero right half the time so moved up.

Meh Tier - you suck:
Nullset - He's just starting out
mykal (JackThursby) - Same here
birdman {Soulreviver} - level 30 and apparently still fails. everyones movin' on birdy. And GAY-MOS STOP disconnecting like I used to do
Vroopmaster {vroop} - is fun to have on your team.

Trash tier - QQ uninstall reformat hard drive feeders:
sandy {PapitalistCig} - nice ridiculous killstreak man, 1/11. genius.
chweris - duh wei rong.

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-03-20, 15:10; edited 12 times in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

LoL Tier List [Summoners] Empty Re: LoL Tier List [Summoners]

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-07-25, 22:59

move me down to the below trash tier. while rojo and meimei is dead weight, I'd prolly be negative.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-07-25, 23:19

srry but i disagree with matt's teir, he should b below kevin, he doesn't listen to wut ppl say and basically responds the same way rahul does.... also kevin should b higher than my random friends.... well actually superB00 is better than all the ppl below salutorian teir and betrayed1336 is below every1

EDIT: btw if u don't believe me ask felix
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-25, 23:37

Capitalist Pig wrote:move me down to the below trash tier. while rojo and meimei is dead weight, I'd prolly be negative.
You just don't get it. MeiMei and Rojo ARE negative, dead weight is the same thing. And I haven't played a single game with you on my team so I'll never know for sure.

Actually I think I might move rojo up. he seemed to be doing better in that troll match.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-07-25, 23:38

dude... MATT SUCKS SOME powerofpoo, HE IS WORSE THAN EVER GAY-MOS PERSON AND IF U WANNA MOVE ROJO UP U SHOULD ALSO MOVE Pimp UP, HE GOT LIKE 11/2 WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MIN BASED ON WUT AMOS SAID
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-07-25, 23:41

I dunno, drop matt and up Pimp, Pimp has had some surprisingly good matches lately, I dunno, maybe he is * cringe * getting better?

The criticism against kevin mei is slightly unfair, considering a couple others will zero down on one champion and play them to death cough cough rahul nunu cough cough.

But yeah, plz build Ashe with real damage - why is it every time I see your Ashe I see you doing pinprick dmg, even if you are slowing the powerofpoo out of them.

Uhm I dunno, I didn't realize I was top of the tier atm I always had the perspective of this : I play the random ass champions, Felix plays the hyper carry and tries to army of one everything, Kevin is the best jungler in the group. And Kevin can use Annie surprisingly well, then again I guess melee 1v2 isn't viable : P

So uhm, I guess put Kevin mei and Rahul above sandy (Raoul lands ults with nunu, thats great) into meh or low average.

Matt could probably stand to be dropped to the bottom of average atm.

I think Pimp could go to the top of average.

And for christ sake, drop meroy, if they QQ enough that it is worth mentioning on the forumz, he can lose a tier level for that. If you don't play with the team at all, you aren't worth powerofpoo.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2011-07-25, 23:58

But I would say that Mei is above Pimp, cus he knows when to run. Matt is below rojo, cus Matt is plain blind. Mei and Pimp can actually contribute... sometimes...
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-07-26, 00:58

no offense to kevin but I'd think felix is better than him
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2011-07-26, 10:17

Oh man, everyone forgot about me since I haven't been playing recently.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-26, 11:22

itsame273 wrote:dude... MATT SUCKS SOME powerofpoo, HE IS WORSE THAN EVER GAY-MOS PERSON AND IF U WANNA MOVE ROJO UP U SHOULD ALSO MOVE Pimp UP, HE GOT LIKE 11/2 WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MIN BASED ON WUT AMOS SAID
U mad bro? Raging pretty hard there.
Darkgenesis wrote:I dunno, drop matt and up Pimp, Pimp has had some surprisingly good matches lately, I dunno, maybe he is * cringe * getting better?

The criticism against kevin mei is slightly unfair, considering a couple others will zero down on one champion and play them to death cough cough rahul nunu cough cough.
No, I don't think his miraculous k/d/a ratio that game was due to any significant increase in playing skill. Though he probably has improved some, he killed so many people because 1)THEY SUCKED WORSE THAN ANY OF US, plan and simple, you got like 3 quadra kills on them that could have been penta if the suck tryndamere wasn't off pushing bot, and 2)he plays as Poppy whose ultimate makes him invincible for 10 seconds so he can do suicidal tower dives and run away easily

Vroop wrote:Oh man, everyone forgot about me since I haven't been playing recently.
Yeah woops sorry i'll put you up.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-07-26, 11:55

6 to 8 seconds, but fair enough, against lowbies thats a valid argument.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-07-26, 14:37

we should make our own champ tier list
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-07-26, 17:59

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:
itsame273 wrote:dude... MATT SUCKS SOME powerofpoo, HE IS WORSE THAN EVER GAY-MOS PERSON AND IF U WANNA MOVE ROJO UP U SHOULD ALSO MOVE Pimp UP, HE GOT LIKE 11/2 WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MIN BASED ON WUT AMOS SAID
U mad bro? Raging pretty hard there.

yes iMad, cuz matt sucks some dick while pleying lol
NOW MOVE HIM THE AMOS DOWN
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-07-27, 00:28

comments on superboo and aznsin:

tbh I don't think u passed him - he played really solidly both times, just because he didn't get fed and carry his team doesn't mean he isn't a great player.

Meanwhile I think the reverse applies to Aznsin, he got fed like crazy against Mei mei who is at the bottom of the list. And any fed annie can steamroll like crazy (he was 4/0/0 when he went to mid, scored three kills, went up got another . . . . . .). I think the entirety of the top tier zone is a mess. Mainly cuz everyone does powerofpoo well in different ways.

Felix hyper carries really well - his troll desire for OP-ness resounds with the strategies of hyper carries "I WILL HAVE NO FEAR, EVEN IF I DIE".

Kevin hasn't played much at all recently, his blitz is a great utility for the team. His older jungles (pre xin jungles) like nunu were really great - damn man u dont know how great ur 40% slow iceball ganks were. I jack of all trades powerofpoo - but it looks like I have solidified myself into the tanky dps man who tries to get super fed so he does lots of dmg and doesn't die. I don't know wtf Aznsin does - I just think getting fed by mei mei isn't an indicator of anything.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-27, 07:53

Dude he went 6/0 again in that second match without kevin mei for the first 20 minutes so he's still pretty good, though I think maybe Kai-Wario fed him that time. And I suppose we pwned chuchu so much cuz he was laning with a Pimp that wasn't fed by felix.

also I'd like to make a tier list for champions but there are quite a lot and I don't know where to start and what criteria to use.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-07-27, 12:37

for the tier list - base it off how much of a difference the can make overall- and weight it, then we can change it from there:

have laning strength, teamfighting strength, map strength (pushing - map awareness - utility (like old tf, and the current shen) - other things that don't really directly contribute to a fight). Weight laning as llike .4 and the others as .3 - cuz lost lanes are lost games.

have each one on a rank of 1 to 10.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-27, 18:50

I don't have the time...
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-07-27, 22:48

then let us just start by copy pasting a list of champions - like elementz tier list and then give me editing rights on it (like I used to have) and I will edit it accordingly.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-28, 11:47

There you go. I think wukong needs to be added though
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-07-28, 14:58

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:Dude he went 6/0 again in that second match without kevin mei for the first 20 minutes so he's still pretty good, though I think maybe Kai-Wario fed him that time. And I suppose we pwned chuchu so much cuz he was laning with a Pimp that wasn't fed by felix.

also I'd like to make a tier list for champions but there are quite a lot and I don't know where to start and what criteria to use.

btw, i only died to him twice
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-08-02, 04:01

Needs serious reviewing
InteroVegas