Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Higurashi Discussion *SPOILERS CAUTION*

Go down

Higurashi Discussion *SPOILERS CAUTION* Empty Higurashi Discussion *SPOILERS CAUTION*

Post by nullset12 on 2010-12-30, 09:41

I've just read the first three eps of higurashi and plan on stopping now. I have only three hours of sleep for the past 3 days cause i've just gone on a reading craze haha..

So anyway, anyone care to discuss from the first three episodes who they suspect? From reading ep 3, i am so damn confused right now. Mind screw lololol
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Higurashi Discussion *SPOILERS CAUTION* Empty Re: Higurashi Discussion *SPOILERS CAUTION*

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-12-30, 11:56

Please put spoilers in the spoiler tags, and label which episode the spoiler is from. Thx

I haven't read episode 3 yet lol, I'll discuss when I've read it.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Higurashi Discussion *SPOILERS CAUTION* Empty Re: Higurashi Discussion *SPOILERS CAUTION*

Post by nullset12 on 2010-12-30, 12:44

Shions actions concerning
Spoiler:
satoshi
really concern me. I don't think she was that pissed off for no reason. Possibly this third ep part has a major clue concerning the second one.

Spoiler:
The manager in the third episode is the person being called in the ending of the first episode. So, keiichi was just being crazy. I thought it was interesting that keiichi heard the managers name initially in ep 3 and was extremely startled as if he had premonitions towards the ep 1 scenaroi
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-12-30, 19:20

Episode something spoilers:
Spoiler:
I think it should be pretty obvious that the manager guy is the dam(lawl) construction director, so the real mystery is how he's still alive.

Did you download Higurashi English FOR PC yet?

Last edited by SS Van Dine on 2010-12-30, 20:37; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 on 2010-12-30, 19:35

Put that in spoilers. Michael doesn't know that
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down