Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented

English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented - Page 2 Empty Re: English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented

Post by ARandomBlackGuy on 2010-10-13, 22:49

You can get individual usernames for who voted for what?
ARandomBlackGuy
ARandomBlackGuy
Camper
Camper

AwesomeSauce : 1

Back to top Go down

English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented - Page 2 Empty Re: English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-10-13, 22:52

no, just numbers

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-12-15, 01:24

@ARandomBlackGuy wrote:
You guys spell pretty poorly. Maybe it's "agrevating" because you're not good at it
rawr I cannot ignore this insult, my spelling is awesome. But seriously guys, this isn't facebook, this is a forum, dammit, you can correct your mistakes...

@nullset12 wrote:Theres nothing wrong with engrish
this was intentional

Nina wrote:English is a laungage we use everyday of our lives we are taught the important stuff when we are kids (nouns verbs sentence structure etc) I dont see why we need to take it in high school if alot of it is just a review of what we learned while younger (my old english teacher said he doesnt know why he is teaching stuff most of us already know)
"laungage" is mentioned again.

@ARandomBlackGuy wrote:So are the oriental languages actually useful to us (other than reading manga/ watching anime raw)?
Is it worth getting ReosettaStone just to learn such a language?
GOTCHA CHARLES
It's worth getting Rosetta Stone for free! Hur hur hur! But for those of us without INFINITE MONEYS, simply consider how many azn people you see every day. If they total more than 50% of all the people you encounter on a regular basis, it could be time. But if they're all of different asian nationalities(No, Cantonese and Mandarin are NOT different languages), just pick the best.

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanae Kochiya on 2010-12-16, 07:20

...And you're responding to something that was posted like two months ago.

English Class Is The Most Useless and Most Agrevating Class Ever Invented - Page 2 Artworks-000002779925-nvg80b-crop

You're too slow indeed. `-`
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
Griefer
Griefer

AwesomeSauce : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig on 2010-12-16, 13:35

so who the fuck unlockedthis anyway?
By the power of mod invested in me, RELOCKED.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2