Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyberpunk BESM Immersion teaser 1

5 posters

Go down

Cyberpunk BESM Immersion teaser 1 Empty Cyberpunk BESM Immersion teaser 1

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-09-18, 20:35

New Delaware Public Terminal
>>Serial #AF0349<<
Login: User
Welcome, [[Visitor]]
This terminal is sponsored by: Metropolitan Disk & Radio company
Today is October 1st, 2147
Public Information:

>>>PRIOITY BULLETIN<<< PSA: U9A4 Virus; Hazards and countermeasures:
[error@25.77]file_imgViralAlert=corrupt
>>>>WARNING<<<< U9A4 is a fatal virus which attacks your nervous system. It is not airborne and you cannot get it from skin contact, but blood transplants and/or sexual activity with a victim may result in contracting U9A4.
Common names of U9A4: Oni virus, Devils Fever, Hookers revenge
Symptoms of U9A4: Skin irritation, uncontrollable erections (note: females will never get his symptom, even with organ and hormone transplants and sex changes), loss of breath, coughing up blood, irrational anger, sever mutations, alternate personalities that control mysterious and unknown forces, and a minor rash on the buttocks.
If you spot someone with one or more of these symptoms, call 9-1-1 immediately. If you suspect yourself of having one or more of these symptoms, either call 9-1-1 or see a professional doctor who shall call 9-1-1 for you. Failure to report someone with these symptoms or yourself will result in a fine up to 25,000 and/or 5 years in prison (Effective: 2147, May 16, Medical Emergency Act section 3 subsection 21-F)
The nature of this virus means it may cause alternate personalities (not yet proven to cause direct cases of MPD) to form. You will be held responsible for any unlawful or uncivil activities that you may cause or participate in while under the influence of U9A4, and will not be protected by laws protecting handicapped citizens (Effective: 2147, May 16, Medical Emergency Act section 3 subsection 21-H)
Some areas have been locked down due to U9A4 contamination. Washington district, Franklyn district, and King district are under quarantine until further notice. Should you be quarantined, emergency control personnel will give you instructions that you will be required to follow.
Stay safe and lawful,
New Delaware Board of Public Service Announcements

Hourly News:
Novelist Bryan Slater was found dead in bed this morning by his android maid at 9:00 AM. Investigation revealed Bryan was involved in criminal robotics smuggling. The robotic maid has since been missing.
[NDPNS: New Delaware Public News Station, Oct. 1st 2147]

Joke of the Day:
Where do you [error@656.2]txt_joke10/01=parcorrupt
Answer: The other hole

A word from our Mayor:
Dear respectable citizens of New Delaware,
I thank you all for reelecting me, Stewart E. Newton Jr., as your Mayor yet again! I would also like to thank [censored due to terminal permissions] for their contributions of [censored due to terminal permissions] and generous [censored due to terminal permissions].
[censored due to terminal permissions] has informed me about the current U9A4 epidemic, and how it relates to [censored due to terminal permissions]. [censored due to terminal permissions]. [censored due to terminal permissions]; [censored due to terminal permissions].
I would also like to clear up any rumors about me having affairs with [censored due to terminal permissions] and [censored due to terminal permissions] simultaneously, as well as using three androids. I had no such affair, and whatever video there is on the internet of one of the androids recordings is completely fictional, and contains no less than 37 videographical errors that expose it as a fake.
I wish you all a happy [get.termDate/ifHday=t.hDayValue], and hope you make the right choice again in two years. I shall leave you with the famous words of [censored due to terminal permissions]; “[censored due to terminal permissions]”
Sincerely,
Stewart E. Newton Jr.
[Censored by the board of Information Security]

New Delaware, Mother of the new world economy:
New Delaware is proud to be the home of many of the world’s leading new corporations. The New Delaware board of Public Information has asked each to send in a short paragraph describing what they do and why they chose New Delaware as their headquarters.
M.I.S.A. (Miberra Institute for Scientific Advancement):
The M.I.S.A. is a company dedicated to the research and sale of advanced new technologies now available to the world. We specialize in engineering and architecture, and many of the vehicles you see now are due to our innovative scientists that work hard to make the world a better, safe, faster place. We are also leading the market in robotic assistance, with androids rated an average of 12.239 percent higher than competing brands. For more about Miberra, please visit our website at httpr://miberra.thefutureisnow.misa
[error@991.06]txt_Corps=parcorrupt

Are Cybernetics right for you? :
[error@010.34]entry=corrupt

PSA: Know your rights and responsibilities:
[error@016.34]entry=corrupt

PSA: Report a Hacker, save a life:
[error@067.34]entry=corrupt

PSA: Android prostitutes are illegal and unsafe:
[error@024.34]entry=corrupt

PSA: Your friend could be a wanted criminal:
[error@088.34]entry=corrupt

We apologize any data corruption, the New Delaware Data Recovery Committee is currently attempting to revive this terminal.

Inter-terminal Chat Enabled:
_____________________COMMENTS_____________________

Last edited by MarthMarthy on 2010-09-19, 15:32; edited 1 time in total
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Cyberpunk BESM Immersion teaser 1 Empty Re: Cyberpunk BESM Immersion teaser 1

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-18, 20:42

[Darkgenesis Said]:Nice work man, solid stuff.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-18, 20:47

[Kaede Said]:Good job can't wait for this to start. also nice touch adding the fake website link. So we gonna get more info because im cuerous to get more info now.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-18, 21:30

[ZedSlayer said]: Interesting

Last edited by ZedSlayer on 2010-09-18, 21:33; edited 4 times in total

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-18, 21:31

[Darkgenesis Said]:I'm too lazy to change the font, just tell me what type

(From MM: Font size large, Green, and Courier New)
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-09-19, 15:15

[Corenat Rovarnus replies]:
--Adjutant Online--
A backstory par excellence, 000Z.085p prototype debugger found 2 runtime exceptions and shows 1 compiler warnings:

import V.core.Date, V.diagnostics, V.core.calc;

if (Date.getYear() == 2146) {
Query{
FJUnit.assertTrue(HourlyNews.getDate(), Date.get()) == false;
!! Dissonance at Date.getYear() [2147 != 2146]
}
}

Query{
---> file_imgViralAlert=corrupt, entry=corrupt
!! 'corrupt' != established object/primitive data type value
Rectification>>1. Cast file_imgViralAlert as String 2. Enumerate data type with value 'corrupt'
}

caught(NumberFormatException e){
e.graphiseHyperStackTrace();

!! Line Number of error must be of type int, received type double [error@991.06]
}

prototypeMethod(U9A4.getEstimatedSyntax(), infect) == "U9A4.infect(Organic o)"
self.hasInterface(Organic) == false;
self.isImmune == true;
QueryTerminal {
FJUnit.assertTrue( self.isImmune == true);
}

Translation to PMHE....done.
My problems are as follows:
1. The hourly news bulletin says 2147, the terminal date says 2146, which seems to be a discrepancy.
2. My libraries do not have a declared enumeration whose possible values can be 'corrupt'
3. Line numbers in program code cannot be denoted by decimals, unless they aren't line numbers but subsections
4. Good thing I'm a robot so I can't contract the disease.

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-09-19, 15:40

[@dmin_local Said]:The date has been corrected. Thank you, [[visitor]], for your helpful input. If you would like to sign up for our Community Helper program, you can earn credits which you can turn in for real United States Dollars!* Visit httpr://ndw.newdelaware.gov/police/watcherprograms/communityhelper/signup.html
*see offer for details, not available in all districts, community service and/or volunatry spying may be require to earn cash credits, cannot ask for cash credits for any non-American currency
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-19, 16:12

[ZedSlayer Said]: Thank you Administrator MarthMarthy for fixing these problems.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-19, 19:36

Darkgenesis wrote:[Darkgenesis Said]:I'm too lazy to change the font, just tell me what type

(From MM: Font size large, Green, and Courier New)

As odd as it is to quote myself, thanks for giving me the details.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down