Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy and Mandy is made out of anime!

Go down

Billy and Mandy is made out of anime! Empty Billy and Mandy is made out of anime!

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-25, 00:39

Billy and Mandy is made out of anime! SatokoBilly and Mandy is made out of anime! Equal+SignBilly and Mandy is made out of anime! MandyGrimAdventures

ITS UNCANNY. SATOKO = MANDY.

Theres more too!

Billy and Mandy is made out of anime! How-to-draw-grim-from-the-grim-adventures-of-billy-and-mandyBilly and Mandy is made out of anime! Equal+SignBilly and Mandy is made out of anime! 120027-bigthumbnail

How many Anime's can be connected to the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?!?!
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Billy and Mandy is made out of anime! Empty Re: Billy and Mandy is made out of anime!

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-25, 07:54

I never really liked that show. Too much "slapstick" in Ms.Gomer's words
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Billy and Mandy is made out of anime! Empty Re: Billy and Mandy is made out of anime!

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-25, 10:00

I liked it a lot, there were a ton of hidden Dungeons and Dragons jokes (I started playing that rather early). I swear nobody else would get them but I could spot them from a mile away.

Example: The Spider Queen, a half-humanoid half spider thing, has a legion of Dark Elves at her command. This is a blatant rip-off of Lolth, Goddess of Drow and Spiders, and her only followers are the Drow(Dark Elves).
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-25, 10:03

Never played lol
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2010-08-25, 10:33

Ahh Billy & Bandy great times...Wonder who billy is. Also my dad got those jokes he played D&D while in the navy.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-25, 12:43

Since Mandy is Satoko I guess that would make him Keiichi. I mean seriously Billy and Keiichi seem to have about the same level of intelligence:
Spoiler:
Keiichi: The mass murdering psycho is inviting me to see where she killed all her victims! I'll go along with her because she's my best friend and I LOVE HER! There's no way this is a trap.
Audience: What a retard
Lol they play D&D in the navy? Awesome, when Draft 2.0 comes out I know where I'll request to be stationed.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2010-08-25, 13:50

Well this was around vietnam time and they where in a boiler room with nothing to do cept sweat to death so they played games in downtime.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2010-09-14, 15:18

"I roll to attack the fire giant, FVCK this, I roll to attack that god damned furnace over there."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 on 2010-09-14, 15:21

This topic is dead and locked
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-09-14, 15:41

And moved to dead spam.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down