Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just noticed we have a Post Rating System that nobody ever uses ever.

3 posters

Go down

I just noticed we have a Post Rating System that nobody ever uses ever. Empty I just noticed we have a Post Rating System that nobody ever uses ever.

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-16, 21:09

Ok, on the top right you should see a plus and a minus. Clicking on one of them will increase or decrease the rating of this post.

SHUGHJESTSION: Change the Pic for that, or make it more obvious that we can rate other peoples posts.

Quick edit: I know that belongs in the Suggestions forum, but screw it this topic will get overshadowed by the activity about the forum pic.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

I just noticed we have a Post Rating System that nobody ever uses ever. Empty Re: I just noticed we have a Post Rating System that nobody ever uses ever.

Post by nullset12 2010-08-16, 21:23

It would take too long ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

I just noticed we have a Post Rating System that nobody ever uses ever. Empty Re: I just noticed we have a Post Rating System that nobody ever uses ever.

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-08-17, 11:08

I think we both gave you a minus, bad rep eh? There is also supposed to be a "thanks" button at the bottom of each post that you can press that gives 3 points to the user's rep, but I don't see it.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum