Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers - Page 5 Empty Re: Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 15:50

Robillard is caught off guard by being offered up as champion, but he makes sure to not show any shock. He tightens his fist around his longsword's hilt and steps half a step forward.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers - Page 5 Empty Re: Legendary Exploits of Three Not Viking Brothers

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-08, 16:18

Vetrov turns his head to the banner carrier and says something that you don't understand. The banner bearer hoists it up as high as the small poll it's on will let it and waves it back and forth a few times. Loud jeers can can heard from the enemy army as clearly as though they were standing next to you.

Vetrov turns back to You two and says to Robilmard "Come then son of the fox. Let us bloody our iron upon each other's flesh such that we might spread its smell to the air."

With that Vetrov climes back atop his horse and canters off such that he ten yards from Robillard atop the hill. He raises his war lance in the direction of the enemy army and the large flag in the cavalries formation waves back and forth in recognition.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 18:47

Robillard strides to his mount, tugging his brigandine armor to make sure every buckle and strap is in place. Before he mounts his horse, he runs a hand along the strong stallion's side, double checking the horse's armor as well.

Jumping up into the saddle, he feels his heart begin to pound with the onset of battle. His knees feel weak for a moment, but he wipes the sweat off his palms and draws his greatsword with a metallic ringing. Hefting the 6 foot blade in his left hand, he pulls his large shield, emblazoned with the fox of House Griswald onto his right arm, and spurs his horse forward.

"Come then, barbarian messenger. I will water this grass with Larionavitch blood, and your family will weep when they see the pieces of you which I return."

[Rolling agility for initiative - 2k2 = 9]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-08, 19:05

The warrior before takes out his shield as well and upon it is a divided sun and moon upon its center. This probably only further adds to your rage at the sight of this barbarian. Just before the battle you listen through the silence and you hear the chirping of songbirds from the forest around you and the warmth of the sun upon your face.

The battle commences and Vetrov is quicker on the draw and the stampeding horse coming straight at you sets your courser on edge and it refuses the initial charge into the opponents lance. Vetrov's lance raises up and pointed straight for your heart as he bears down on you (14 on the charge - 10 damage per degree of success).

Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 19:14

[Combat Defense is 9, so 2 degrees of success. 20 damage - 8 for brigandine armor is 12 damage. I have 15 health so 3 remaining.]

Vetrov's lance drives furiously towards Robillard's heart and it strikes true against his chest. By Themis' grace, Robillard's armor holds strong and he suffers no harm, although it is certainly battered.

That will smart in the morning, Robillard thinks, but there is no time to pause for hesitation. He swings The Rising Dawn in a furious arc, hoping to batter down Vetrov's defenses.

[Rolling 8k5 = 20, 9 damage per degree of success]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-08, 19:38

You swing your sword down at your attacker and Vetrov puts up his shield to block the blow and when it connects you hear a resounding crunch of your opponents forearm breaking. Still though he strikes back at you with as much fury as before (gets a 15 so another 10 damage in all likelihood)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 19:46

[I will attempt to spend a destiny point to give him -1D on the test. Rolling for my curse gives 5, so I'm ok]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 19:58

[Taking the damage like a man! And by that I mean taking 2 injuries, reducing the damage by 10, minus 8 from my armor, means I take 2.  I'm chilling at 1 health].

Robillard jerks his head to the side but is too slow to dodge the thick lance.  It pierces his helm, scraping off his cheek and ear, and hot lines of blood begin dripping down his face.  Still, Robillard knows the end is near, and he flourishes his sword in a flurry of strikes, taking a breath before driving home towards Vetrov's neck.

[Rolling for my endurance check for catching my breath 5k5 -2 = 14, so regain 3 health, back up to 4, then rolling attack 8k5-1 = 21, 11 damage per success]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-08, 20:15

You swing your sword in a deadly arc at your opponent but he appears to be getting a better read on your strikes and manages to avoid the worst of the strike but still takes a nasty gash. Continuing to deal out titanic blows against each other he strikes back at you (18 and ten damage per degree. He also takes a breather in between the attacks recovering some health)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 20:23

[18-9 gives him 2 degrees of success (barely) so I resist impaling, but still take 20 damage. I'll take 2 more injuries, putting me at 4 total, to take 2 damage, leaving me at 2 health.]

Again Vetrov strikes, and again Robillard is unable to fully block the blow. He feels a rib crack as he shakes his head, blood flying in the cool northern air. His pain slows his swings as he assaults Vetrov once more, The Rising Dawn flashing through the air toward the upstart northern lord.

[Rolling 8k5 - 3 = 19, 11 damage per degree of success]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-08, 20:35

Bringing down a great and mighty swing you connect your blade with his chest causing the metal itself to warp inward and probably causing internal bleeding. Vetrov moves away from you 8 yards after striking at you looking to gain some breathing room and recuperate (12 - 8 damage per degree this time)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 20:43

[Again, this gives him 1 degrees, which would be 8 damage.  My armor blocks that perfectly.]

The lance strikes fast, but Robillard stands tall, and the shaft slides off his armor, unable to cause any damage. Biting back the pain of his wounds, he charges, screaming out to Themis to grant him strength.

[Charge, rolling 7k3 - 3 = 17, 11 damage per degree of success]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-08, 21:22

You bring your sword into your opponent on the charge and the force of the blow knocks him clear from his horseand he crashes to the ground with a thud. Vetrov still breathes despite the injuries you have dealt to him. His war lance is knocked clear from his person and his shield is practically broken in half. He has for all intents and purposes yielded to your horrific might and blade.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-08, 21:35

Leewan raises his hand to motion for an end to the fight. His eyes bulge wide eyed, eager with bloodthirst but restrained by laws and culture.

"Robillard Von Griswald has won victory. Leave Sir Vetrov, take your guard with you."

Leewan points to men standing by in the audience.

"Retrieve Gwain, tend to him."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-08, 21:40

[Am I as amazed as everyone else that Leewan of all people let the guy live?]

The guard helps Vetrov aboard his horse and releases Gwains shackles and helps him off the horse. Vetrov is in wayyyy too much pain to give a response and the two ride off back to the enemy army. You have a few minutes before the battle begins to talk among each other as the enemy forces are currently out of range of your archers and it will take a little while for Vetrov to get back to his forces.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald on 2016-07-08, 21:45

"Ha ha! Well met brother!" Gwain clasps Robillard's hand and shakes it vigorously, probably inflicting excruciating pain. He then looks at Leewan, who is neither injured nor covered in shit. "I see you've been hard at work Leewan."
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-08, 22:03

Robillard's hands are unhurt, and so he shakes his brother's hand without reserve. He does call for a cloth to mop the blood from his face.

"I am glad you are alright, brother. Perhaps next time, you can do your best to not be captured. It was a close battle." Robillard winces as he speaks. Using his lungs brings his cracked rib to his attention.

"I don't suppose there's any way we could hold the battle tomorrow, Leewan?" He tries to mimic some of Gwain's levity. His humor is weakened by his obvious need to rest before a major battle.

[Seriously guys, I have 4 injuries. I'll be forced to take wounds. But if we can stall a day or two, I can remove most of the injuries. I'm pretty good at making endurance checks.]
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-09, 00:59

Leewan nods at Gwain to acknowledge him.

"You've done well enough Gwain. Hastening engagement with the enemy to avoid straining our supplies and fetching them from the town are both commendable accomplishments."

He turns to Robillard.

"Battle is happening. Our foes will not wait long for us and our steel longs for a home in their hearts. Rest up brother, you have already done us well."

[I'm well aware the enemy force was already on their way. But Leewan sees that Gwain's actions ultimately led to a positive outcome.]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-09, 01:27

Indeed, no sooner does Leewan finish his last sentence before the enemy armies horns blow through the air. Robillard notes with satisfaction the Vetrovs banner is no longer visible among the enemy forces before he heads off to his position for the battle. Gwain has the time to embed himself in a unit if he wishes though Gwains Guard will not play a serious part in the battle (they may show up to help him if he does a small mini battle).

[Roll initiative Leewan]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald on 2016-07-09, 02:36

Gwain attaches himself and his merry men to Leewan's archers. [Maybe the extra 10 veteran soldiers give a minor bonus like +1 marksmanship?]
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-09, 05:50

Leewan rallies the men with an initiative of 20 for the round [5k5 roll].

[In addition, Gwain should begin as an unattached hero. He can honestly do more damage shooting by himself at horsemen with his excellent archery than he can when he is lumped into the volley fire of an archer unit.

Finally, what is the distance between our archers and their various units. How far away are the cavalry in particular?]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-09, 12:45

[Since your archers are at the top of the hill they're currently 800 yards from the nearest enemy (even further from the cavalry which are 1000 yards from them). The enemy infantry are 700 yards from yours presuming you spaced them 100 yards from your archers (let me know if they're closer or further).]

The enemy got an 8 on their initiative for this round (remember that initiative is determined each round for warfare so after you've determined what you'll do that round go ahead and post the next turns initiative at the end of that post) so you'll go first.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald on 2016-07-09, 20:50

As the various units of both armies fall into place, Gwain takes the opportunity to banter with his brother to calm the unsettling stillness in the air. "Hey brother, I bet I can take more men than you," he barks to Robillard.
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-09, 22:01

Robillard cracks a smile. "How many arrows do you have in the quiver, Bradford's Bane?" he mocks. "My arm will stay strong long after you run out of your coward's arsenal. Besides I've already got a head start."
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald on 2016-07-09, 22:51

"Hey, if we count that weakling, then we get to count the three scouts I shot down. YOU have some catching up to do. Let's make it a competition. If I can slay more men than you and Leewan combined, you have to personally clean all of the shit off me."
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-09, 23:30

Robillard's flat stare makes his response clear. He will not be cleaning the shit off of Gwain anytime soon. In fact, with the enemy nearly half a mile away, why does Gwain not wipe himself off right now? He's got plenty of time.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-10, 09:35

22 on command for infantry unit 1 to defend

Defend result: 11

16 on command for infantry unit 2 to defend

Defend Result: 16

21 on command for archers to ready an attack against the nearest unit
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald on 2016-07-10, 10:31

Well there isn't exactly a spa nearby. "So you're a coward then?" Gwain taunts. [Don't make me intrigue you, I would wreck your shit Razz]
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-10, 13:05

Robillard cracks a grin as he remembers his trials in the Crusade. He recalls scenes of butchery, dozens of men, women, and children falling before The Rising Dawn. He remembers the heathen spears, coated in his comrade's blood, seeking the chinks in his armor as he battered them aside and slew their wielders.

"No little brother," he says softly. "I am no coward. Besides," and now he forces himself to speak more cheerfully, "what exactly do I gain from this challenge? What do you have to offer me that will make it worth my while?"
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-10, 14:46

The fighting men of Griswald stand upon the hill as the enemy approaches. Soon enough after a couple minutes of the enemy marching towards your forces, they come to within 250 yards of your archers and the rest of your line. The enemy cavalry is looking to flank to your right likely to attempt to come from behind and surround your forces so they can be slaughtered to the last man. The enemy infantry has formed a triangular formation with the levies in front and the great weapon wielder in the back with their archers another 40 yards behind them. The moment of battle is upon you, and house Griswald has its chance to attain glory
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-10, 14:59

[By the way should we be expecting this unit of infantry with only great weapons to behave differently from ordinary or upgraded infantry? i.e. can we equip our units entirely with specific sets to change their abilities?]

Leewan leaves the archers with their standing order to fire on the first enemy unit to encroach. The units of infantry have since been moved to archer unit's flanks and ordered to maintain a defensive positions. Leewan eagerly anticipates the enemy's approach.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-10, 15:13

[they're just regular infantry with upgraded weapons. I'm saying they have great weapons as they most closely match the damage of the upgraded infantry weapon damage so it's an aeshtetic]

Once the enemy infantry marches up close enough by whatever measure their leader is going by one of the peasant levies, the infantry and archers sprint forward eighty yards while the remaining peasant levy continues its march forward and falls more in line with the infantry. The enemy cavalry continues their march more along your flank still skirting the range of your archers. You're archers immediately let loose a hail of arrows into the closest levy unit
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robillard Griswald on 2016-07-10, 16:10

"So it begins," mutters Robillard. He calls out to the infantry in his unit. "Hold strong, men! The barbarian's up here are old and slow! The cold chills their bones and weakens their muscles. You all saw how easily I dispatched their so-called 'champion.' You have been well-trained, and you shall scythe through that peasant rabble like foxes in the henhouse. We shall vanquish them this day! For Griswald and for Themis!!"

He leads the men in a cheer before parting his helmet and armor one more time. His shield is on his arm, and The Rising Dawn is held high above his head, shining brilliantly in the sun. He shows no fear in the face of the barbarian rabble.
Robillard Griswald
Robillard Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-10, 16:13

[There is a unit in range of my archers? Not according to the map.]

[My initiative is 16 for the next round]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-10, 18:13

[It's fixed. I had just moved them their moves originally and forgot to check the ranges]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-10, 18:26

[Readied attack from archers fires at the infantry, attack value is 14. I'm proceeding under the assumption that what Jacob said about alternating unit orders is true. Secondly, this attack resolves the instant a unit moved in range of the archers. Since you didn't specify a move order I chose the infantry at this time. However, this attack does not count against my order limit for the turn, nor actions of the archers for the turn (if we have any).]

Last edited by Darkgenesis on 2016-07-10, 18:46; edited 1 time in total
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-10, 18:43

[The levies are defence 6 so two degrees of success (you won't ordinarily get to know enemies defence values but so everyone can understand how it all goes we'll do it this way first). You said you readied them to fire on closest thing to come in range which is the peasants so what's the damage from the archers?]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-10, 19:43

The elite archers of house Griswald take a bitter toll on the enemy. As the arrows find their home within the ranks of the levy they fired upon the men within its formation they impale themselves upon the foes of the silver fox. Dozens of men are killed in a mere instant as the hail of pinpoint arrow shots pierce through the enemies armor and kill them very near to the last once the levy sprints into the range of the archers.

[your turn to issue an order]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-11, 01:34

Leewan orders the archers to set off another volley in the direction of the levy unit.

[Order an attack succeeds with a result of 20]

[Marksmanship attack value is 14 - which is lucky for them by the way. The expected value for them on this hill is higher than 19]

[By the way, are we officially changing the rules? In the book it says you can issue orders on repeat for any unit with a cumulative +3 penalty to the DC. As far as attacking goes I don't think it's as broken as you imagine. Because commanders take turns issuing single orders and as scale grows (hell the enemy force would already be a hell of a lot for me to control myself) choosing to give multiple orders to one unit becomes more and more costly. Yes, with our current setup we would spam archer attacks. This is the "benefit" we get for having less units to maneuver in this battle. In addition because we aren't playing with advanced orders or formations there is much less reason to spend the power for elite and veteran units. The basic discipline modifier for trained units is easily passable if they are only getting a single order per turn. I guess I'm saying that the removal of repeat orders favors having larger weak armies with plenty of sub commanders of mediocre or meh warfare in order to initiative stack (getting most of your army to attack first by using sub commander initiatives) and swarm with expendable men. Bottom line, this warfare system has the clear intention of making individual units do things like attack -> attack -> defend (especially since it is clear to us that with upgraded equipment these squads will get routed or disorganized in a single hit without using the defend command).
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-11, 09:57

The arrows fly through the air a second time into the other unit of peasants (oh the humanity!) and they become disorganized under the rain of arrows. In answer, the enemy scouts appear from the woods and fire longbows into the unit of infantry closest to them from an ambush position.

[14 on the attack and 5 damage per dos]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-11, 10:03

[Defense result from standing order is 15, attack does not succeed]

[Third archer attack against the peasants is 25, complete overkill]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-11, 11:08

The peasants are slaughtered under the rain of arrows and you swear you can smell the collective shit they took when they realized you'd shot at them again with such deadly accuracy. The enemy cavalry continues their maneuvering along your flanks (you can see the large flag from before there) and Leewan responds by moving his leftmost infantry unit out of the scouts range while the enemy archers move to position themselves in range of the same unit.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-11, 11:15

[Order for northern infantry block to defend]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-11, 12:13

As the elite archers of Griswald fell foe after foe they soon find that they have to hastily fire upon the encroaching cavalry unit. They fire and take some members down disorganizing some but still that flag stays high in the air and they trample through the archers. Gwain and Leewan both stand unable to do anything about the impending butchery but just as all seems lost destiny lends a hand.

[9 on the attack and 6 damage per degree + 5]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-11, 13:57

Leewan watches the gleaming warlances charging down on him and Gwain. The image before him, the smell of sweat and dirt in the air, the subtle breeze blowing through the battlefield. It gives him a flash of divine interve-inspiration and yells out "Everyone, scatter wide. Do not let their two scores of horsemen travel through the heart of our formation!". Archers dive to the sides, and still many take wounding stabs to their very mortal forms. The units is disorganized but by the whims of destiny they have survived a terrible and awful strike.

Leewan conjures up the best of his commanding abilities and reorganizes his unit in a moment. He points towards the horses now speckled in Griswald army blood. He trembles with anger and awe for the climax of battle "END! THEM!"

The volley of arrows sail gracefully through the sky. The irony of the flying predator hunting its lowly ground bound quarry is not lost on Leewan in the moment, he savors it. The arrows fall through the cavalry ranks.

[Attack value of 28]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-11, 14:31

The cavalry unit is totally and utterly destroyed after what very well could have been the charge to end the battle. As the arrows sink it the flesh of man and horse the unit collapses and what survivors there are scatter to the wind. Only one soldier among its ranks still stands ready to fight despite its wounds and it is the one who holds the ravens flag in one of his hands. Leewan and Gwain can both see the individual raise his flag towards the infantry who then charge headlong into the side flank of the Griswald infantry.

[16 on the attack for the charge into flank with wedge formation. 7 damage per dos]
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-11, 15:35

Robillard and his stalwart soldiers are cleaved by a devastating charge but stay resolute (2 hp remaining on the unit).

Leewan directs yet another volley from the archers, this time at Robillard's attackers.

[25 on the command, 25 on the attack, damage is 6]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-11, 15:42

As the enemy infantry charges into Robillards unit yet another flurry of arrows goes through the air and smites them before the infantry even had a chance to fight back (Robillard can't help but feel robbed a little). Soon after they fall the order for retreat goes out from the man holding the banner and the unit of archers begins running away at full speed. Leewan can issue one remaining order for the turn before the commander likely runs away before issuing a retreat order for the scouts
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru on 2016-07-11, 17:40

As the battle concludes itself the men cheer in victory but it is short lived. Leewan leaves little time for celebration as he quickly orders all forces to begin quickly moving towards the enemy town and sack it. Knowing full well that taking the hall will yield little of value while also potentially being an insurmountable bulwark he also orders for friendly forces to avoid the enemy defences during the process.

After another day of travel for the army, the enemy town comes in sight. The men charge forward at the opportunity for wealth (and other things) and begin pillaging and burning the town to the ground. As the fires rise into the air it soon becomes night and the flickering fires that engulf the town are all the light that is needed. Leewan puts out a general order for any natives that speak an understandable tongue to be brought to him as a captive.

What are the three brothers doing during the pillaging?
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas on 2016-07-11, 17:42

Leewan is taking a personal guard and sacking the town for maps. Once satisfied he orders the guards to setup a line of corpses outside the townhall perimiter (nothing major) as a grim display of conquest.

[We also set fire to much of the town. If we can't conquer them, cripple them.]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next