Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the games begin

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-02, 10:48

[What are you semi-autofiring with?]

Your shots miss their target.

The enemies to the north fire upon Edes group. You are not sure if they haven't noticed you and your men or if they just don't care yet. The shaking bunch advance sluggishly and eerily. Both of you make awareness tests (+0) to maintain sight on those sneaking around the eastern side.

Your men advance as they were told, prioritizing moving as fast as they can to get behind cover before they start firing.

Jarrion your turn.
Let the games begin - Page 9 2Pkgktz
[ https://imgur.com/2Pkgktz - ghetto drawing of map. For some reason insert picture wasn't working too well. Your group is green, Edes' group is red, enemy groups are blue.]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-02, 11:29

Darrius rolls awareness ((trained, 40)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-02, 11:29

The member 'Dekaru' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 50
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-03, 12:07

[Awareness- untrained, Perception 32]

Jarrion takes a quick look over to the sneaky Easterners and then sprints full out for Edes' position.  [Run action lets me move 3x my speed (18m) and gives the enemy -20 BS and +20 WS to hit me.]  As he runs he encourages Darrius and gives him +10% on his next roll.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-03, 12:07

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 48
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-03, 19:21

Things move, Jarrion is a turn away from running to Edes.

No one dies this round.

Darrius go.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-03, 21:16

Darrius semi auto fires at the shaking group again while advancing (BS 40 + 10 + 10)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-03, 21:16

The member 'Dekaru' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 27
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-03, 21:41

One degree of success (turns out no +10 bonus for semi autoing and moving with basic weapon) so two shots hit each a d10 + 3 with 7 pen
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-03, 21:41

The member 'Dekaru' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

#1 'CTech D10' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'CTech D10' : 7
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-04, 00:34

The targets chest is pierced through twice. He collapses to the ground with two giant smoldering holes in his upper half.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-04, 15:49

[Jarrion go]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-04, 16:12

Jarrion makes it the last 12 m up to Edes and hes bodyguards.  He jumps behind cover  and aims at the group to the east.

Jarrion also yells "Good job Darrius, keep up the good Work!!!" [giving +10 to darrius' next roll]
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-04, 22:42

Shots go by, someone tries to take a shot at Jarrion. [rolling against WS 35]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-04, 22:42

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 12
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-04, 22:42

[Does Jarrion attempt to dodge?]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-05, 15:57

Jarroin twists to avoid the shot [Dodge trained agility 40]
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-05, 15:57

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 37
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-08, 16:26

Jarrion dodges the shot and the turn moves to Darrius.

Of the original 40 enemy mercs there are 34~37 remaining.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-08, 17:05

Darrius crouches deciding its best to rely on his chamelioline cloak to keep him safe from enemy fire than waste time running to cover. He then semi autos at another of the shaking bunch (40 ballistics + 10 semi auto + 10 for close range + 10 for Jarrion buff)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-08, 17:05

The member 'Dekaru' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 97
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-08, 17:12

Your shots miss. Thanks to the quality of your gun you avoid a horrible jamming scenario.

The turn goes back to Jarrion.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-08, 18:15

Jarrion holds out his plasma pistol [exposing his right arm and head from cover] and he fires at whichever crazy merc is closest, using maximal fire and semi-auto 

[Ballistics 40 +10 close range +10 semi auto]
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-08, 18:15

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 18
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-12, 10:15

you hit roll for damage.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 14:32

Damage: 2x 2d10+6 pen 8
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-14, 14:32

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'CTech D10' : 7, 8, 5, 3
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 15:19

Two oversized shots of holy plasma fire fly into the mans left leg. In a terrifying display of power, the leg immolates and fire consumes the target completely. The target dies in a matter of agonizing seconds.

More lasfire is exchanged between Edes and the hostile mercenaries however things seem to be going smoothly.

Darrius go.

[tell me again where you all are standing].
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-14, 15:50

Darrius (currently crouched 3 feet/yards or whatever unit of measurement we use from where we started) semi-autos at another of the shaking bunch (bs 40 + 30)
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-14, 15:50

The member 'Dekaru' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 32
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 16:02

You obliterate your targets. Heads of enemies fly from their necks and roll around aflame.

The fight carries on with few casualties on your side (2 dead 4 critically injured). When the fire subsides there are scorch marks and corpses of enemies littered everywhere.

Edes Nazier turns around to Jarrion: "My greatest thanks to the emperor! You arrived in my darkest hour and saved me."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 16:08

"Of course Lady Nazier.  Always willing to help a maiden in distress."  Jarrion smiles roguishly, throwing a wink (using charm to make her like me more [trained: Fellowship 63]. He turns more serious as he looks at the las blasts of the battlefield.  "What happened here?  I can see you must have run into some trouble.  We have seen demons ourselves on our approach through this hulk.  But before we relate our tale, let us hear yours."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Char on 2013-10-14, 16:08

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 32
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 16:15

Nazier looks shocked for a moment before regaining her typical composure. "You were beset by demons?!"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 16:16

"We believe so. While marching here, I spotted an inhuman figure, with a single gleaming red eye.  It disappeared near-instantly, and we felt unseen eyes watching us.  Thank the Emperor, we have seen no sign of this fiend since."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 16:32

"Yes . . . very well. I will quickly summarize our findings before we hear more about your venture here.

We landed in the base of an emptied and sundered fuel container. Perhaps the remains of universe class vessel or something other. Regardless there was a thick vile and fleshy layer of biological matter coating every surface in it. My advisers said to leave the material be lest we scatter spores into the air and further contaminate our void suits. After scaling up the interior of the mass container we traveled through a labyrinthine series of maintenance tunnels and living corridors for hours. To my great shame my guide lost track of where we had traveled. It was then that we stumbled onto a second ship that had somehow lodged itself within the mass conveyor.

I recall travelling in . . . but nothing more than that. My next memories were of running from the ship with the men. Desperately scrambling for dear life as if the apocalypse itself was brought upon usandthatwewouldalldi . . ."

Nazier takes a moment to compose herself. Her beautiful porcelain face unwound itself and the worried wrinkles relaxed back to perfect smooth surfaces.

"Wandering about not more than a third of a kilometer into the rest of the ship" (She points off to the looming hull that starts where the other end of the platform ends). "Men in the back of the group began shaking violently and suddenly firing upon us. Ever so slightly behind them we saw horrid fleshy fungal tentacles reaching for them. We took cover and fended off the lunatics, eventually the tentacles seized them up and dragged them back into the ship. Others started going insane and we ran here where you found us."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 16:38

Jarrion relates the tale of their adventures to Edes.  He takes care to try and de-emphasize his and Darrius' role in the friendly-fire incident.  He also brags a bit about the Xanthrin they found.  He then asks Edes, "this second ship you mentioned.  Could that be the location of the strange signal that Glademore warned us of?  I wonder if we might require a blessing from our Explorator before exploring further.  This hulk is cursed.  We must find something to make the most of our expedition, but I'm not sure if its worth dying for."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 16:43

[Darrius is aware that Edes seems to be not mentioning something.]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-14, 17:12

Darrius narrows his eyes at Edes' tale and lets Jarrion tell his tale. He then clears his throat and speaks

"I think that what may be the best way out of here will also serve a purpose of making a profit. The solstice can't help us but what may be worth a shot is seeing if the locals or even our friends who just arrived have anything we can, well borrow"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 17:42

"Indeed.  We should try and find some more of the Khan's followers and without killing them indiscriminantly use them to figure out what exactly is going on in this ship."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-14, 18:08

Darrius smiles at Jarrion

"I don't know, slaughtering every last cultist on this ship does seem like it'd be fun, maybe your kill count will get as high as five by the end of this"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 18:10

Jarrion sighs, "After we get the money Darrius, after we get the money."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-14, 18:15

Darrius chuckles

"What's the matter Jarrion? your usual sense of optimism seems to be fleeting I'm this cursed place."
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 18:20

"I must say, that strange ship Edes wandered into does pique my interest.  Is it too foolish an idea to try wandering in there?"  Jarrion shifts his attention to Edes.  "Are you sure you can't remember anything about what happened in there? I know you got upset when you talked about it before, but any scrap could prove important."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 20:15

Edes furls her brow in thought.

"No I apologize Jarrion, I cannot recall anything about the contents of the ves- wait. Although my memory fails me as to the contents of the vessel I can remember that markings on the exposed exterior bore aged Inquisitorial markings. Yes, yes I am certain of it."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 20:17

"Interesting.  The ship we discovered earlier had Inquisitorial markings as well.  Did the ones on your ship look anything like this?" Jarrion draws a quick sketch to show Edes the symbol he and Darrius found.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 20:19

"The markings were weathered and damaged. I could make out no more than the skull and beam that runs behind it."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2013-10-14, 20:21

Jarrion turns to Darrius.  "What do you think Darrius?  Should we investigate this ship more closely?"
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Dekaru on 2013-10-14, 20:30

"It seems to me like a good place to start, perhaps we'll learn more about what the inquisition was doing here"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Posts : 1669
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by InteroVegas on 2013-10-14, 20:34

"What of the fiendish limbs that lurk about the darkness of the ship?" Edes remarks.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the games begin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum