Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slender

Go down

Slender Empty Slender

Post by kaede on 2012-08-16, 23:58

Saw this on Toonami a while back and just remembered this.

Game is based on the creepypasta slender man (don't know what it is? look it up.). The objective of the game is to collect eight pieces of paper on eight of ten landmarks on a dark as F/UC forest with only a flashlight with limited batteries and no map all the while avoiding slender man himself while he stalks you (Although he doesn't move he magically appears in places and you have to flee). I'll agree with Tom I don't know what to rate the game but it's great.

Get the game here: www.parsecproductions.net/slender/

On a related note, some people are making a source engine version of this game that will have multiplayer that's playable but doesn't have much to it atm. Link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/slender-source

toonami:

Last edited by kaede on 2012-08-17, 12:04; edited 1 time in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Slender Empty Re: Slender

Post by Zhu Yang on 2012-08-17, 08:42

I almost forgot that Toonami's back. I guess it's cause i'm too tired to stay up that late anymore.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Char on 2012-08-18, 23:43

Good game but I find the most entertaining part of it is to watch other peoples reactions while playing it.

Most entertaining one I have found was "Bane Plays Slender" where the person recording does a good impression of bane and has some decent lines.
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2012-08-24, 23:50

Turns out the girl you play as in slender is a total cunt.
Slender JTKf1
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2012-08-25, 00:55

Eh multiplayer kind of ruins the horror game concept, things are a lot less scary when you do them with friends.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2012-08-25, 01:14

True but if you delegate roles to certain players like who holds the two flash lights it could make it more suspenseful...or tougher if you get someone who's either incompetent or a chicken with the light.

All in all I welcome multiplayer into this game because most people already play this game with friends so why not let them be scared as well.

Anyway anyone here actually play the game besides Matt and I if so what you think of it?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2012-08-25, 01:30

it's really more of a fridge horror than scary when u play it. it kinda just pissed me off about how slender fking teleports to ur location. but when u stop and really think about it, it's pretty fking scary.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2012-08-25, 13:21

The trick is to look at him while he is far away that way he won't get any closer to you. Also if he does catch you look at the sky and slowly back away may or may not work though.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: