Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Elder Scrolls Location

Go down

Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls game will be located in?

The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_lcap0%The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_lcap0%The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_lcap25%The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_lcap25%The Next Elder Scrolls Location I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Next Elder Scrolls Location Empty The Next Elder Scrolls Location

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2012-04-21, 23:19

Assuming they won't go back to places in previous games for storyline simplicity.
This is what you THINK they will have it in, not what you WANT. Otherwise everyone'd vote for the whole continent.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Next Elder Scrolls Location Empty Re: The Next Elder Scrolls Location

Post by M. Ainsel on 2012-04-22, 16:08

Summerset Isles makes sense, considering the Altmeri Dominion is becoming a major world power since Skyrim.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2012-04-22, 17:48

I actually think Summerset Isles will be in a expansion for Skyrim. Granted nothing has been said about them but I won't be surprised if you go there as part of an expansion.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2012-04-22, 19:53

Yeah the Summerset Isles is a self contained region with a lot of sea in between land masses, sort of like a nice version of Mehrunes Dagon's realm, it's not very suitable for an open world. Added to the fact that Altmer don't like outsiders the racial diversity will be pretty much zero. Maybe in a DLC (or expansion because Bethesda has sold out to consoles), but not for TES VI.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2012-04-24, 21:51

Next game location I would say Elsweyr and Valenwood or maybe the Morrowind mainland and Black Marsh.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Char on 2012-04-25, 23:39

Wouldn't mind going to Morrowind again to see if my genocide of the place in the xbox version held up or if it's population mysteriously repopulated like Frieza planet 419.
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down