Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule breaker practice battles.

3 posters

Go down

breaker - Rule breaker practice battles. Empty Rule breaker practice battles.

Post by kaede 2011-08-14, 19:18

Because Kooay's rulebreaker is taking too long to start I figured that we should have some practice for the actual game. This is mainly for people new to the game to get a feel for the battle system and for people who already know how to play to sharpen there skills.

Post here is your interested.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

breaker - Rule breaker practice battles. Empty Re: Rule breaker practice battles.

Post by InteroVegas 2011-08-14, 21:33

Honestly asking, there is skill involved in the battles in this game? I thought all the skill was entirely out of the fights and in the character creation, and the fights basically ended up being results of circumstantial bonuses, and whoevers character had a better matchup
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

breaker - Rule breaker practice battles. Empty Re: Rule breaker practice battles.

Post by kaede 2011-08-14, 21:52

Not really much skill involved but being able to practice the battle system and being able to try out different strategies that can be applied to the real game doesn't hurt.

Basically this would just be a training mode for people who have never done this before so there will be less mistakes made during the game and a refresher course for people who have done this before.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal 2011-08-15, 07:47

I'm interested. I'd like to get to get a feel for the battle system before I finalize my character.
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down